Chapter 19

[ FEEL BETTER ]

LISA POV

Few Days Later.

I was so happy when my dad gave me my stuff back, a little early than I expected, he saw how happy and jumpy I was, he laughed and shook his head at me.

I put my stuff back in my room and then looked through my phone. There were a lot of messages and missed calls, I made sure the two most important people knew had my phone back.

Me : They gave my phone back!

Jisoo : hey! Welcome back!

Then i texted Jennie.

Me : babe, I got my phone back.

Nini : Finally 🙃

I called Jennie and talked to her on the phone for 20 minutes then hanged up, I made my back downstairs because I was starting to get hungry, i saw my mom talking to one of her friends, Aunt Jeon. They were drinking wine in the kitchen, I walked away but my mom saw me.

"Lisa! Come say hi" Uggh

I turned around and walked back to the kitchen.

"Hello" I smiled and offered my hand.

"Aww. isn't she cute? Hello dear" She hugged me instead of taking my hand.

After a few boring conversation with Aunt Jeon and mom, I was having enough.

"You know my daughter goes to the same high school you go to, we just changed her school". Aunt Jeon said.

"No, sorry I don't know her" I shook my head.

"Ahh, that's fine" she laughed.

I walked to fridge and grabbed a bottle of water and bag of chips and made my way out of the kitchen

++++++++++++++

Next day.

Today is my first day at school after the suspension
and so far its going well, but I haven't talk to Jennie the whole day. I'm still not sure if she really wants to be seen with me

It's lunch time now, me and Jisoo took our food and sat down on one of the tables.

I see Jennie just in time as she makes her way along
with Chaeyoung, she stops at our table, she looks at me and smiles and sits down next to me, and Chaeng sits next to Jisoo.

I blinked for a few times, and looked around this cant be real. Jennie would never. I was so confused that I didn't noticed Jennie was talking to me the entire time.

"Lalisa? Hello?" She waved her hand In front of my face.

"Oh, sorry! do you want me to get up?" I took my lunch tray and stood up.

"What? No! Sit down" she laughed and pulled me down to sit down again.

She suddenly holds my hand on the table making sure everyone sees it, she then leaned in and gave me a little kiss on the lips. At this moment I was extremely shocked.

I stay quiet because I was not sure if this was a dream or not, I pinched my self under the table, after a few painful pinches was sure it was real.

After lunch, I did have alot of stares and people whispering behind my back.

I then saw Kai bothering one of the cheerleaders, and it was so satisfying when one of the cheerleaders slapped him across his face. I guess I'm not the only one that dislikes him.

In math class, Jisoo told me that everyone is starting
crazy rumors, which some of them made me laugh, one of the rumors were I made a love spell on Jennie so she would fall in love with me.

And the other rumor was she felt pity for bullying me all those years and now she is making things right, and one other rumor was I am dying. Which I don't think is related.

So I just ignored the rumors because it was getting
more and more ridiculous, don't people have anything better to do than gossip and spread rumors? I guess not.

They don't have the balls to say that to our face because I'm sure Jennie will kick their ass.

Today was a changed day not just for us but to Jisoo and Chaeng they made it official to go public with their relationship. Which they got a lot of support, I'm really glad they did.

And I knew from now on, I will just sit back and relax
because my horrible days of high school is about to
change forever.