Chapter 14

[ OUT OF THE MIND ]

I woke up today with the worst pain, My teeth are killing me. Which is causing my head and jaw to hurt even more. I took painkillers but it's not working. it's getting worse and worse

I also saw that jerk Kai talking with Jennie today at school, I was about to lose it and kick him in the knees.

I texted Jennie but she didn't answer me, so I had to ask her in the gym class.

"Jen." I walked towards her.

She grabbed me and looked around and pulled me aside where there was no one.

"Lisa? What the hell are you doing? I told you how I feel about seeing in public"

"Well I'm sorry, I just wanted to talk with my girlfriend" I say sarcastically.

She rolled her eyes

"Why the fuck were you talking to Kai?" I ask her.

"Nothing important. Why?"

"I don't care if it's important or not! What did he want?" My voice grows louder uncontrollably.

"Shhh, keep it down" she looks around.

"Answer my fucking question then" I whispered.

"He wanted us to get back together"

I think the fuck not!

But still, Feeling my blood boiling and getting more
jealous and angry by the second, clenching my jaw and ignoring the horrible pain in my mouth.

"Babe? Are you okay?" She looks at me concerned.

"It doesnt matter, What did you tell him?"

"I said no"

A relief wash over me as i hugged her tightly and picked her up, not wanting to let go of her.

She laughed until we heard footsteps, she freaked out and a group of girls coming in our direction, she shoved me away.

Step by step of them walking. I see her getting more and more nervous.

"Idiot" She smacks me in the back of my head

The girl's laugh as they pass by, Jennie winks and smiles at me as she walks away with them.

+++++++++++++++

I'm gonna pass out from the pain, it's too much to handle.

"What the fuck is that on your face? Are you having pain teeth?" Jisoo says.

"How did you know that?"

"There is a small bump at the left side of your face."

"Uggh what do I do? It hurts fuck" I hold my jaw in pain.

"After school I will take you to the dentist"

I just nod not wanting to talk to much, it hurts to speak or to eat, Thank god Jisoo came with her car today.

+++++++++++++++

We finished school and we are sitting in her car now
I also texted my mom told her Im going to the dentist
so she wont be worried.

I lay down in the back seat of Jisoo car, we stayed still for half hour.

I sat up and looked around and saw the school empty.

"What the hell are we waiting for?" I ask her while looking at her,

She points outside and I see Jennie walking towards the car, she get in the back with me.