Chapter 26 [M]🔞

LISA POV

"Who's daddy girl's? Oh yes you are oh yes you are!" I sat on my knees and played with babies bump while Jennie is laying back on the couch watching the tv.

I started kissing her baby bump and hugging her. I then laid my head and rest my head a little bit on her belly.

"Oww!" I hold my cheek and looked at Jennie confused at what just happened, Jennie on the other hand looked at me and burst out laughing.

"What did just happened?" I asked in confusion.

"One of the babies kicked you"

"Well that's a good sign." I chuckled.

"Yeah but not last night, they kept on kicking each other."

"What you wanna do today?" I asked Jennie since we
haven't done anything together these past few days.

"Hmmm don't know."

"Maybe we could go to the movies or something?" I suggested.

"No, I'm too tired to go out." She shook her head.

I got up from my knees and sat on the couch next to Jennie and hold her against me. I just love the feeling of her next to me, especially on top of me.

"We are going out." We heard J dad saying.

We looked back and it's J dad standing next to his wife and helping her with her jacket.

"Okay daddy." Jennie smile.

"Behave while were gone." He says.

"I don't think that will work anymore." J mom laughs while J dad cringes like he doesn't want to imagine it.

"Lets go." He says to his wife.

They said there goodbyes and left. As soon as they left I started having dirty thoughts, I leaned and started kissing Jennie but she told me slow it down.

We stopped after few seconds when Jennie pushed me away. I'm starting to think we might have a problem here.

I kept staring at Jennie every 2 minutes.

"You are staring at me again." Jennie finally told me. "You're thinking of how fat I am." She starts getting
emotional

"No!! not at all!, baby. actually I was thinking how
beautiful you are and how lucky I am."

She smiles and i still kept staring at her. Just cant seem to take my eyes away from her. Jennie might be feeling insecure about her looks.

But she looks so beautiful. She even looks better with her carrying my children.

"You getting turned on by a fat belly?" Jennie laughed and joked.

"I guess I do." I laughed too.

She stops laughing when she looks down at me, I'm hard and throbbing and ready to pop my pants.

"Babe? Are you really turned on by my belly?" She asks again but in a serious tone.

I stayed quiet not sure what to say. I'm very turned on but I don't want her to feel offended or something.

"Yes." I nodded at her nervously.

"I'm going upstairs to my room." Jennie said as she got up from the couch and left.

I wasn't sure if she did get offended or not but after 3 minutes i couldn't wait any longer and followed Jennie to her room.

As I got to her bedroom, I was pushed into the door and all of our clothes were flew away, she then laid there naked with her beautiful big belly and looking back at me as I was drooling over her.