Chapter 15

[ ROUND ONE - GET READY ]

LISA POV

I was talking with Jennie on the phone when she said
someone was calling her.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"it's Kai.." she sighed.

"Block him" I say instantly.

"I'm gonna see what he wants"

"No!! Block him" I yelled over the phone. I just can't stand him.

Who does he think he is? all the sudden wants to take my place. Hell no.

"Calm down, I'm just.."

"I said NO" At this point she's pissing me off too.

"First of all dont tell me what to do, and secondly I will do whatever I want".

"Oh is that so?" I say sarcastically.

"Yes! I just wished you would trust me more."

"I do trust you! he's the one I don't trust." I dont trust him not even a little bit near my Nini.

"Lisa, listen Im just.."

"You know what? Since you don't wanna listen to me,
have a good talk with him" I yelled.

I hanged up on her, which I know she hates that!, I don't want her to talk to him. I don't care what he wants. He's out and I'm in, and if she cant see that.. then... I dont know something bad will happen.

I waited for her to call back and apologize to me because she did hurt my feelings.

It was like she choose him over me for a second.

But she didn't call me back or texted me for the entire night.

THE NEXT MORNING

When I got to the bus, Jennie was sitting with Chaeyoung, while they let the seat open for me next to Jisoo.

At this moment I knew I fucked up, i made my way and sat next to Jisoo and she was asleep, I didnt look behind me or looked at her.

I didn't even try to talk to Jennie at all, why would I? I didn't do anything wrong.

At lunch i was making my way with Jisoo to one of the cafeteria tables, When i saw Jennie sitting with Kai and Chaeng, I feel angry, sad, betrayal.

But I wasnt the only one who was mad, Jisoo was too, because he was eyeing Chaeng too.

They were chatting and after a while Kai got up and left. He seemed a little bit angry. Which made me and Jisoo smile.

But I still hate this feelings, knowing Jennie is ignoring me as much as Im ignoring her.

The entire day I haven't talked to her and it hurts, I
hesitate a couple of times to call her when I got back
from school.

But I didn't call, im not gonna bend over for her, She's the one has to bend over to me as i spank her.

I waited for her call all night long. checking my phone
every two minutes to see if she texted me.

She's is online, and just thinking about her talking to Kai makes me bothered.

"DINNER" Mom yells from downstairs.

I walked downstairs and everyone is already at the table, I sat down and started eating. When I finished, i head back upstairs to my room, something was wrong.

I dont feel okay, I dont feel calm, I have all these crazy thoughts in my mind.

What if Jennie doesn't likes me anymore? Are we broken up? are we on a break? do i need a smoke?.

I look at my phone again, she's still online.

I can't do this anymore, I look at Jisoo name she's online too.

Me : Jisoo!

She replied after 2 minutes.

Jisoo : What?

Me : I want you to ask Chaeng who's Jennie is talking
to... but dont be suspicion

Jisoo : Why?

Me : Please just do it, Im going crazy here

Jisoo : ok

She replied after 4 minutes.

Jisoo : she's talking with Kai

Me : WHATTTTTTT??!

About 5 seconds I throwing my fuckingg phone at the wall and then I heard notify, I feel relief cause it still works

Jisoo : Im just kidding (≧▽≦)

Me : Fuck you!! you almost gave me a heart attack 😠😤

Luckily my phone still good >.<

Jisoo : lol sorry she's actually just talking with Chaeng and the other cheerleaders about there routine.

Oh.....I thought they got canceled like the basketball team.

Me : Okay thnx

I closed my phone and threw it aside, I'm losing hope,
should I apologize? Did I overreact?

I miss her raspy voice.. smile.. her warm body next to me.. miss her badly.