Chapter 20

[ SURPRISED ]

8 month later

Believe it or not school was great, I even took Jennie to prom as my date. At first she joked that she already had one. Which I flipped out but later she laughed and said she was joking.

Graduation was kinda stupid, but we got to get drunk
later that day.

I could have never asked for a better way to end my high school experience, my parents were so happy when they saw my good grades.

I was really busying my ass off, and it was kinda of an apologize too for my bad behavior for the past year.

Chaeyoung And Jisoo told me they are going to the same collage and later they planning to live together.

Jennie is still thinking about what she's gonna do, me
and Jennie did have couple of fights but it's all good.

After calming down. We have sex and the problems just disappear.

And me... personally cant wait to start my music career, whatever happens to me and Jennie, we are
planning to stick together wherever we go, we don't
believe none of the growing up individually bullshit.

The last two months, She would get so emotional, I have no idea why. She even gained a couple of pounds, and cant deny the sex even got better.

I'm at Jennie house today, her parents knows about us thanks to my parents because they can't keep anything a secret.

I thought her parents gonna be mad at first if they saw me. But everything went just fine, they even made so many jokes.

Like they knew something was there ever since we were kids.

After we had dinner with Jennie parents, she took me to her bedroom.

We laid on her bed and made out for a couple minutes. But she stopped me before l can remove
her over sized hoodie off.

"Wait..wait..! gotta tell you something." she pushed me
back a little bit.

"Okay?"

We sat on the bed and waited for her to talk, she
stayed quiet for a couple of minutes and looking so
uncomfortable. I had to break the silence.

"What's wrong?" I hope to god she did not cheat on me.

She grabbed my hands and she was shaking badly.

"Babe? Are you okay?" I gently caress her hands, trying to calm her down.

"I'm just gonna say it, okay?" She looks at me and she's about to cry.

"Okay" I smiled at her.

"I'm pregnant"