Chapter 17: She's back

Alfred's P.O.V

It's been 5 yrs. Since the day she left.

I miss her. I really miss her, I wish she come back.

"Lord Alfred, I have an important report" Azrael one of my loyal follower.
"How important is it?" I said in a no emotion tone.

"It is about Angela" he answered that made me stand from the sofa where I'm sitting.

"What about her?" I asked. "She is on Earth right now. She's been living on earth as a human for about 2 weeks" he reported.

"As a human?" I asked again "Yes, I knew that she has a mission so she disguised as a human" he answered.

"Okay thank you Azrael. You can leave now" I said to him but when he's about to leave my hide out he stopped. "You forgot something?" I asked "Ahh I forgot to tell where she is leaving" he answered "She is leaving in a boarding house near the park on the 23rd street,Lord" he added.

"Okay thank you then" I said and then he leaves.

I need to see her. I wanna see her, I wanna talk her that I still love her.

***
I immediately go to the place Azrael have told me where I can find Angela.

I was standing in front of a house Azrael told me. After a few minutes of observing I felt a pressence, a familiar pressence inside the house and when the door opened I confirmed my thoughts. It's Angela. She's talking to 3 persons and they're laughing, seeing her smile after a long ago it reminds me of she's smiling and laughing before we separated. I missed it.

They walk along the side walk. I think they're going to work.

I followed them and of course they can't see nor feel my pressence even Angela because I'm in my normal form. I followed them until Angela stops in front of a house and the 3 others say goodbye to Angela and they leave. Angela entered the house.

I think the job she get is being a babysitter. Haha, she really like kids.

I secretly entered the small gap in the window. There's no one in the house,only Angela and the boy she's babysitting.

I watched how Angela is playing with the little boy, how she's following every movement of the boy like how she's following Jhonny when we're still his guardians.

She's back. She's really back,but ... I can't show myself to her. I think this is the best thing to do now to prevent her from any harm.

I really want to hug her now,but I can't because she is in a human disguise and here I am like a wind that can't be seen, can't be touch.

But I'm happy that she's finally back.

***
A/N:Hello! Sorry short update kasi nara-writers block pa rin akoಠ︵ಠ

Pero babawi ako sa susunod at hahabaan ko naman hehe.