Chapter 22: Jealous (Part 2)

Wieeee another update...

Lovelots 🥰

***

Alfred's P.O.V

I really hate that Angelo. Argh.

Until now nanghihina parin ako dahil sa kung ano anong pinag-gaga gawa nya sa akin.

I need to go to Angela. I won't let her gone again. I won't lose her again.

Pumunta ako sa bahay na tinutuluyan ni Angela but there's no one here.

Where is she.

Arghh wag kang praning Alfred.

"Huh,isang Alfred na kinatatakutan ng karamihan sa mga demonyo nababaliw at napa praning sa isang Anghel. Hayy how pathetic" ano nanaman bang ginagawa nitong si Tasha dito.

"Why are you here?" Inis kong tanong.

"Well, alam ko lang naman kung nasaan ang pinakamamahal mong Anghel" nang iinis nyang sabi.

"What did you do to her?!"

I shouted at him. Lumapit ako sa kanya at hinawakan sya sa may kwelyo.

"Relax Alfred, I didn't do anything to her. She's with that Mark" he said in serious tone saka tinanggal ang kamay ko na naka hawak sa kwelyo nya.

"What do you mean?" Masama pa rin ang tingin ko sa kanya.

"They have an outing. And guess what? She's very happy with them, with Mark." He smirked at me before he left.

Arrgh. She's with that Mark?!

No. No. No.

Arggg I hate you Jealousy.

I quickly found her kasi onti lang naman ang beaches dito.

And there I saw her talking to her friend.

Ugh, that Mark again.

I saw Angela entered the comfort room. I think she's going to change her clothes.

I feel bad to the swimsuit her friend gave to her.

I entered their room from the balcony. I used my powers to make a blazer for her to cover her body.

After that I saw her got out from the comfort room and I can see the uncomfortable from her expression. She immediately wore the blazer I put on the bed. I followed her until she reached the catage where her friends are waiting for her.

Ugh! They're looking at her. If I could only get them blind.

Nighttime comes. They're now sitting in front of a bon fire. I think they're playing.

Hayy. I can't go near her because I know she can feel my presence and that fallen Angel too he can feel me, I knew it. I knew who he is,but I can't tell it to Angela because of this Simon.

"Hey,Alfred. Watching her from a far huh." I really hate this Simon.

Hindi ko parin makalimutan kung paano nya hawakan sa may bewang si Angela. Argh.

"Can you please, stay away from me." I irritatedly said.

"And can you please stay away from Angela too?" He said as he flew towards Angela.

I just watched them again playing.

Wait....

WHAT THE HELL DID THAT MARK DO?!

Did he know what he did is his way to death?!

Kissing Angela or even just holding her is a big way to death.

Argh. I want to wipe Angela's cheek with my kiss but I can't. That Simon is looking after her.

Arrgh...

I swear, I'll kill that Mark and Simon.

Yes! I admit it. I'm f*cking Jealous.

***

A/N: Hooo short update because I'm bringing back the short update every chapter.

Don't worry I'll give you special chapter/Long Chapters if I have time. For now short chapters muna kase busy si Author nyo sa mga Modules.

Thanks for reading.