2

what i hate the most is i still hearding the news about you and that girl, do i really deserve this? do i really my destiny? do be hurt? do you really love me god? i just love someone, is it wrong if i loved someone who i dont love?

yes, maybe that's my fault to fell inlove with taehyung.

i really hate him, but i can't deny that this fucking heart of mine still belongs to him. what the fuck is wrong with me? i can't just like a coward here!

"lalisa, taehyung and irene decide to be public there relationship" jisoo unnie hesitated saying that to me, i just laugh, do i need to heard that "who cares?" i lazily stood up from my sit then go to my bedroom.

god, do you hate me that much?

i want to die, should i deserve to be alive for fucking sake? hahahha, i laughing so hard right now.

drowned by my thoughts, i didn't realize that someone jisoo unnie already knocking at the door, i lazily open it.

"lalisa, papa yg say that he want to see you" i stunned for a moment, papa yg want to see me? well, someone caring at me, a big miracle.

"why unnie?" i ask trying to look good in front of her, i don't want her to think that im a coward "i think about that picture of you and taehyung" i gasp, picture? someone released that picture? that old pictures?

i suddenly think the relationship between irene and taehyung, i realized that they make it public, what does people say if they see the pictures?

"i will come unnie, ask him when and where"