6

i punch the wall so hard at the point that my fist have a blood, irene immediately put an aid kit then turn to me

"are you crazy or what? what did you do? i just tell that lisa and hoseok are already dating then you turn to be like this, what's your problem, taehyung?" i ignore her and i just stunned looking angrily at the floor.

yes, im angry because of what dispatch caught. they caught hoseok and lisa in the park without any blocking to their identity except for mask.

why? did lisa already move-on? even though i deserve this, i can't, i can't bear seeing her dating someone, especially its my hyung.

"done, dont do that anymore taehyung, i dont know what's happening to you" she said before taking her leave to my room. i sigh then lie to my bed.

now what? what will i do now? i can't see lisa's happiness is not me. i just want her, i miss her, i want her, i need her.

and i love her, really.

and now, now that i know that someone making her happy, i supposed to be happy because lisa already find the one who make her happy.

but why i can't? maybe my heart choose lisa, like i can't live if lisa is not by my side. but what i can do? she's not happy with me.

choosing irene over lisa is my biggest decision i regretted, why did i didn't see the true lisa when we are still in the relationship?  i always rejected her before, well because that time im so stupid,

even now, im still stupid.

and i will make sure lisa, im not giving up, i can't lose you, yeah, you can call me selfish, stupid, or whatever do you want to said.

and me? i just make sure i will make lisa against mine.