epilogue

lisa already looking at me

im suprised but i tried to hide it, i smiled to her, my sweetest smiled "why are you here?" she asked, still cold not changing.

that's my fault anyway.

"lisa, we did it before right? let's try it again. i know you love me, and i love you too, know that lisa? let's try, let's try again, lili" her eyes being teary that time, when i held her hands, she immediately turn her eyes to me.

as if she will asking me a important question.

"do you love me? or irene unnie?" i feel my mouth being zipper that time, i want to answer 'you of course!' but i can't, why?

i am a coward not wanting her to know my true feelings?

but i will not taking her back again if she don't know what my true feelings.

"i get it, you know what taehyung, you don't need to insist yourself for me, i can be happy, dont worry" she can only wear her fake mask smiled. and me? i really want to kill myself right now.

why i can't said that i love her even though i really love her, i love her the most.

but why i can't speak?

"you can leave now taehyung-ah, they said you broke up with her. and...dont worry about me, im trying to be happy, heseok oppa helping me with that, come back to her taehyung" i know she's trying her tears not to flowed.

im trying too.

"l...lisa" finally, my useless mouth finally open, but fuck! why i can't say how much i love her? why i can't admit that i miss her? that i need her? that i love her over irene.

and im happy with her.

"go now taehyung" i glanced to hoseok hyung who speak, i look at him in confusion "hyung?"

"i give you a chance to say what do you want to say taehyung, but you can't even say that you love her, i give you a chance to come back to her, but you didn't say that you miss her, and now, im asking you, why you saying that you love lisa more that irene if you can't even say that you love her?"

".... come'on taehyung, if you really love irena why you breaking up with her? you fool us, even yourself, taehyung, i can't believe you"

he messaged his forehead then turn to lisa just to hug her for comfort. and i just here, like an hallucination staring sadly at them.

lord, why i can't keep lisa?

the three girls appear just caughting us in a awkward situation, they just staring at us without intention to interfere. i just gasp when the girl hate me the most approached me.

jisoo noona.

"you know what taehyung? i support you're relationship with lisa..but that's before, maybe, lisa is really not you're girl. be happy with you're another chapter of your love story without lisa, taehyung-ah"

i feel my tears flowed at that time, maybe, maybe we are really not together, maybe lisa... she's just really my past that i waste.

past that i will not forget in my whole life.

my members suddenly appeard with their shocked face, followed by many reporters, but even though it's unbelievable, i feel empty, i lose her again.

i lost her again.

the girl i dream every night, the girl that i prayed every day, the girl that i want to marry at the right time, i lost her, i lost her for a second chance.

i wasted my second chance because of my own stupidity, im really scared losing her again and it's getting real.

that time when my members caught by many reporters coming to blackpink's dorm, the article getting big, saying that bts and blackpink are dating, but this is bang pd and bang si-hyuk said.

bts and blackpink are very close friend, we can say that they're supporting each other, but they're not dating, except for jung hoseok and lalisa manoban who caught by dispatch. they're are currently in relationship for almost 5months.

lalisa, she's my only girl that i will love.

and i can say that...

not every story has a happy ending.

like the story of lalisa manoban and kim taehyung.

___________________________
all alone is already finished.