4

i didn't realize that my jaw clenched for what bang si-hyuk said, from fucking sake! he plan to tell to lisa to date hoseok, my fucking hyung!

"remember taehyung, you dont have a right to be jealous, your over." i quickly left the office annoyed by his saying.

yeah, 'regret' is really true, i only shrugged my shoulder when i heard that word not wanting to believe, and now, i can freely feel what is 'regret'

wanting you, missing you and loving you is what i felt right now lisa-ssi, how? how can i move on to you? how?

i didn't realize that irene sit beside me "your supposed to be happy because bang si-hyuk already solve this problem, but you look mess, any problem, taehyung-ssi?" she suddenly said, i turn to her with my water eyes.

she look so shocked cause by my water eyes, but i ignore her then turn to my bedroom, i really hate myself!

i wonder now, how are you? are you okay? are...are...are someone making you happy, lisa-ssi? i only hope nothing because im still waiting.

stupid taehyung, you supposed to stop chasing her because she already and clearly hate you for what you did. but who knows what taehyung feel right now? maybe full of regrets.

regret that she treat lisa like a trash, regret that she choose irene over her and regret that taehyung lied and used lisa.

he's thinking that lisa doesn't even deserve to be hurt, and now, he guess that lisa will be happy to hoseok, of course that's for sure, bang si-hyuk will definitely brought lisa and hoseok closer. because bang si-hyuk will never messed by his own plan.

thinking about lisa and hoseok making taehyung hate himself even more.

he's clearly jealous y'all.