8

"you must be tired oppa, lets sleep" i smiled while escorting hoseok to his room, while my unnies just stared at us

we stop when someone knock at the door, jennie unnie immediately stood up then reach the dorm's door.

we all surprised seeing taehyung standing there, i just stunned making sure that it's just a dream, but chaeyoung unnie elbow me, i turn to her then i realized that it's really true, taehyung is really here.

"taehyung-ah, what are you doing here?" i turn to hoseok who speak, i glanced at taehyung then i already caught him looking at me, "i just want to talk to lisa-ssi" i gasp when i heard my name in kim taehyung's mouth.

"then i dont let her to talk to a jerk" i quickly look down when jisoo unnie said that words, she really hate the people who hate me. "just let me, jisoo noona, please" i don't want to look at him anymore, i might be ended hugging him, i wiped my tears.

"i dont want to talk to you, go home now" i said then was about to went in my bedroom "no, talk to her lisa" i turn to jennie unnie, jisoo unnie look at her too "just let them." jennie unnie said before taking her leave following by chaeyoung.

jisoo unnie who is still looking deadly at taehyung is still silent, but hoseok oppa whispered something to her making her cleared her throat "i will let you talk to her, but i dont let you back to her" she warned before she left with heseok oppa, i sigh before turning to taehyung "what do you want?" i ask.

"im sorry" the fucking word come out in his mouth, i look anywhere just not in his eyes, i don't want to look at him. "im sorry lisa, im sorry, im sorry for what i done, im very sorry, please forgive me" i still dont want to look at him, i just realized that tears flowing to his cheeks, but not, i dont want to come back to him.

hurt and suffering.

that's he have done to me, i even dont know if i still forgive him "im sorry, i just realized my feelings for you lisa, i love you, i can't lose you anymore, lisa, please," i closed my eyes hearing that words from his mouth, but even though i really love him.

i can't, i can't back to him.

"taehyung, what are you trying to do?" i ask not trying to look at him, i just gasp when he kneeled down hugging my waist while his head resting in my stomach "taehyung!" i shout then hold his arms forcing him to stand up.

"i can't lisa, i can't lose you anymore, i will do anything, i will break up with irene, just please, please, please lisa, please come back to me, i can't live without you" im trying not to lose my control right now, i want to say yes and yes, but flashback running through my head.

days that he hurt me, days that he left me with irene, and days that he treat me like a trash.

"i can't taehyung-ah, i can't."