12

"trust him, lalisa" i just laugh for what jennie unnie said, i turn to her then smirk sadly "unnie, you can't even understand what i feel, i fucking want to back at him, but i can't, you know that?"

she look at me sadly with her teary eyes, i wanted to her to know that im hurting too, i wanted to back at the boy i love but i can't. day's, even years that kim taehyung fake his feelings towards mine.

and me? here i am, still loving him.

"you still love him" i gasp when jennie unnie said that words, i turn to him with my teary eyes, "i...i still.. love him"

i sob, i can't. jisoo unnie will definitely scolding me, she knows it all, the way taehyung hurt my feeling.

my feelings that jisoo unnie cared for almost years.

jisoo unnie trust taehyung.

but taehyung himself break it. jisoo unnie slap taehyung that time, she even told me that i will never ever back to him.

but it's hard, i know he suffer, but i didn't know if he truly love me. remembering the time that he told me everything, he even said that she don't love me and just used me for the sake of the girl he wants.

irene unnie, what a lucky girl you are.

"you can follow you're heart lalisa, you love him don't you? i will take care of jisoo unnie, dont mind it" i turn to jennie unnie with my eyes teary, i can't be dumb here, everybody know that i still love him.

for fucking years that we're together, how can i forget him easily?

"do you really think i will agree by that?" we both turn to the girl who open the door.

jisoo unnie.

"first of all jennie, im not going to approve for what you said. second, i will never let that bastard back to her. and lastly, don't you know how lisa suffer? that bastard make lisa's world worse! so don't hope that i will agree by that"

that's the last words before she disappeared for our sight. i heard jennie unnie sigh then turn again to me "like what i said, i will take care of her, just follow you're heart lisa okay?" i smiled at her words, i hesitated for what i will choose.

i don't want to come back to him because i don't really know if he truly and completely love me. because the taehyung i know is loyal to irene unnie.

but at the same time, i want to back at his arms because i truly and completely love him with my whole heart.

__________________
one episode left,
before the epilogue.