11

"you're definitely kidding right? because im not gonna approved for what you say, taehyung" again, i convinced her that we can break up, im tired of this relationship, i even not feel what i feel for irene before

"irene, im sorry but, im out of this, im very sorry" i knew it, tears flowed to her cheeks with her eyes not leaving mine "y.. your serious?" i nooded before i get my head down.

i feel so bad at irene, but i can't. i can't just let go my true feelings, we will just hurt if we continue our relationship, its unfair to her.

she broke our eye contact then wiped her tears "you love her?" she ask not wanting to stare at me "yes"

she look away then nooded "i understand, you can chase her" she said before wiping again her tears, i stared at her puppy eyes.

i make her like this.

"im very sorry, irene" im so guilty, i feel like im a demon to them, i feel like i use both of them. i regret, i regret that i just treat lisa as a toy that i can play anytime.

but im wrong, i didn't expect that i will chase her in the end, even though i will lose irene, i can. i really love lisa, so i will do anything.

"tommorow, exactly tommorow, we will tell public that we broke up" i said, she look at me then look away, i just caught her nooded before she speak.

"just tell her what you feel, tell that you still lover her, apologize to her" i turn to irene who is now smiling. i nooded for approval.

when she left, i start to thought.

what now?

what if lisa really didn't want me? what if she totally move on? what if she starting to love hoseok hyung? what if they fall in love with each other?

what if?!

im so done, i can't just congratulate them, i can't just support them, because i will just hurt if i do that, eventually, i can win lisa, even it's mean that i will fight heseok hyung.

to you're love one you will do anything, right?