10

"calm down tae-ah" i turn my red eyes to namjoon hyung, i want to die, totally lisa is not in my arms anymore "i can't hyung" i sit in the floor im so weak

"you know that hoseok and lisa are already dating, no one can stop them especially it's bang si-hyuk plan" jin said making the other look at me i look my fist then shake my head "they'll dating in the eyes of the people, but they dont love each other" i convinced myself and the others.

yoongi hyung laugh sarcastically then stood up in front of me, i guess he's going to scold be again. its my fault, he's the one begging me to choose lisa.

"your crazy, you know why your suffering? because your so stupid, we already said to you, even begging to choose lisa, but now what? its your own fault taehyung! we can't even understand what's going on to you, you even promised to us that your never regretting choosing irene. and now your turning to be evil just to make lisa again yours"

jin hyung message yoongi's back sign that he want yoongi hyung to calm down. i know, i will accept this kind of scolded by my hyung.

"enough yoongi, go to your room now taehyung-ah, dont forget that you will leave lisa alone, she's taken by hoseok, remember that" that's the last word before they went to their own room, i feel so lonely.

"hyung" i look up seeing jungkook there, i cry again, im so weak. i dont know if i will solve this kind of problem, i really loved lisa, why they don't understand?

"kookie, i love her, really. why they don't understand it?" i said looking up at him, he sigh then sit beside me "they understand you hyung, but now, your in the wrong situation. hoseok hyung and lisa are already dating now, even though they dont have a feelings for each other, there's a chance that they will fall in love, especially bang si-hyuk plan that they need to be closer."

i can't, i can't just see and let lisa fall in love with others, but lisa dont give me a chance, i even regretted it, i suffer so much. i just want to be happy.

and maybe it's time to break up with irene, the girl i used to love before.