7

"oh come'on, just admit that you love her" i glanced at jimin who is still teasing me, well he knows its when i admit that im jealous between heseok hyung and lisa

well your a great jimin "and what if i said that i do?" i ask turning to him, he shrugged his shoulder "that's it, you already feel what is regret, right taehyung-ssi?" i stunned then look away, i slowly nooded, i feel so jerk.

he sigh "i already said before that choose lisa and just admit the truth, but you just being deaf and choose irene" he said, flashback running through my head, the time that we were still together.

my members begging me that can i please choose lisa over irene, and i regret that im being deaf to them, i rubbed by face roughly then sigh, i really want to apologize to her, but how? she can't even bear to see my fucking jerk face.

"you can't see her tonight, i heard that yang hyun-suk plan to stay hoseok hyung at blackpink's dorm, that's a big messed if you went there" my face hardened when he said that, so they are still together until now? really?

and bang si-hyuk agreed to that? even though its wrong if i went there, i really want, i stood up then immediately run to my bedroom putting my jacket and taking my car keys.

"hey! are you deaf? i said don't went there! you can went there but please not now! dont be stubborn taehyung-ah!" i ignore jimin who still watching me, but when i was about to get out, namjoon hyung hold my arms. "dont be stubborn taehyung"

i sigh then brushed his hand roughly "hyung! dont you understand? i love her! i can't bear seeing her with others especially that's my hyung! what will i do now?!" i didn't realize that my tears already drop in my cheeks.

"that's your fault anyway, you deserve to suffer" yoongi hyung said then roll his eyes "yoongi." jin scolded, yoongi hyung sigh then went to his bedroom.

"please just stay here, dont mess by went there, bang si-hyuk will just scolded you" i look at jin hyung then shake my head "i dont care about anyone, hyung's, please let me" i plead, they look at each other before nooded.

i wiped my tears then get out, i immediately drive into their dorm, even though im scared for what lisa will do to me if she see me, i dont care, i deserve it anyway.