Chapter 19

<June 2022>

It's been 2 months since the incident where I caught Mark and Herin together, I haven't spoken to him since. It's not because I'm purposely avoiding or something, I've been busy preparing for my comeback this month since the company wants our first comeback to be perfect. 

Mark himself has been really busy, he's having back to back comebacks one right after the other. NCT 127, NCT Dream and SuperM right after each other nonstop. 

I honestly don't know where we stand anymore, is he back with her? If we were to meet again, would he tell me that he's leaving me for her?

Not that I would question him why though..

I mean, I know how special everyone's first love is.

Even though I've been working hard and focusing on my job these past few months , those thoughts would always be in the back of my head. 

Due to my overworking habit and the stress from my family and him, my Acid Reflux has been acting again. And when one of my illness acts, the others started to follow. It's been getting harder to eat and even if I eat, I would puke it out the next hour. It has been a few times since I felt like fainting and I haven't had proper sleep since my breathing problems would make me stay awake. 

Which is why I'm awake right now at 12 am despite my wish to sleep, I'm trying to stabilize my uneven breaths. 

Mark.. I miss you.. Am I just a rebound..?

I was about to find myself warm water before my phone dinged, meaning that someone messaged me.

Who the hell would message me at this late night though?

Haechan Sunbaenim:

Hey Eunhye, are you still awake?

Haechan? Why would he message me this late at night.. 

Min Eunhye:

I am awake, sunbaenim. May I ask why you are messaging me this late?

Haechan Sunbaenim:

Can you come to the NCT 127 Dorm? There's no sasaengs at this time. Just wear a disguise and walk through the back door of the apartment, I'll be waiting for you there.

Min Eunhye:

What?! I'm sorry but for what reason is this and are you trying to get me in trouble??

Haechan Sunbaenim:

Mark hyung.

Min Eunhye:

Uh, what does Mark sunbaenim has to do with me? I think you're mistaken haha

Haechan Sunbaenim: 

I know who you are to Mark, you don't need to lie. He's been breaking down for hours now and none of the members can stop him. I know that you both are not in the best terms right now, but he has been crying and panicking. Please Eunhye, we're running out of options.

Min Eunhye:

... where is your dorm located?

Haechan sunbaenim:

It's in xxx xxx

Min Eunhye: