Bonus Chapter 1 : Mark's Birthday

<2 August 2023>

"Happy birthday Makeuuu Leeeee!!" Haechan yelled out the first thing in the morning, waking Mark from his peaceful sleep.

Mark groaned and pulled his duvet higher to cover his body.

Yuta ran to Mark's bed and jumped on it, hugging the poor sleepy boy. "Happy birthday Mark!!" he yelled out happily.

"Hey, that's unfair!" Haechan complained and jumped on Mark's bed too, fighting Yuta for Mark's attention.

"I wanna join in as well! Happy birthday Mark!!" Jungwoo yelled and jumped on top all three of them.

Yuta glared at his other two members, "Mark's mine!"

"No! Mark is mine! Markhyuck is the best!" Haechan scowled.

"No, I am Mark's best guy, right Mark?" Jungwoo asked the birthday boy.

Mark groaned, "For god's sake, can you guys stop disturbing my beautiful morning?" he woke up and straightened his back.

"Besides, I'm not any of yours. Mark Lee only belongs to Min Eunhye."

"Great, the simp inside him has awoken. I'm going out, my mood's ruined." Yuta frowned (jokingly) and left the room.

"Let's just leave, Jungwoo hyung. The simp needs his time to become a simp." Haechan joked and pulled the older out of Mark's room.

Mark smiled, feeling warm and fuzzy when he recalled last night's call with his girlfriend. His sweet girlfriend was the first person who greeted him on his birthday, he really couldn't ask for more.

Well now Mark just has to spend time with the other NCT members and wait patiently for tonight, where he will have time to spend his birthday with his lover.

***

Mark spent all his morning and afternoon with his other members, they held a party and so on. After that, Mark went on to start a live to thank his fans for greeting him a happy birthday. And now here he is, heart pounding to meet his precious girlfriend at a hotel.

Even though their relationship is public now and the company is allowing it, it doesn't mean that they have the freedom to go on public dates. So their dates will always happen inside a hotel room. Sometimes if they're lucky enough, they can go around publicly.

"Eunhye?" Mark called out to the girl when he stepped inside the slightly dark hotel room (don't worry, it's still bright enough for Eunhye). Mark furrowed his eyebrows, did Mark read the wrong hotel room number from Eunhye's message?

"Happy birthday to you.." a high pitched voice sung in the middle of the room. "Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Mark Lee... Happy birthday to you." Eunhye walked to Mark, bringing a cake with a lighted candle on her arms.

Mark smiled brightly at the girl, "Baby.. Thankyou." he thanked his girlfriend and blew on the candle, before kissing her forehead.

Eunhye blushed, no matter how often Mark kisses her, he still gives her butterflies with how cute and sweet he always is.

"Do you want to eat the cake? It's okay if you don't want to, I understand that you must have eaten a lot of cake already today." Eunhye asked Mark while placing the cake on the table.

Mark shook his head, "I did eat a lot but this one's from you so it's different from the previous ones. Can you cut me a piece?" Mark asked before sitting on the bed.

Eunhye smiled at Mark and nodded, taking a knife to cut two pieces of cake. One for Mark and one for her.

Eunhye brought the two plates to the bed and laid one of them down on the bed. She cut a smaller piece from the cake using a fork and feed it to Mark.