Chapter 13

<February 2022>

"Oh my god, I can't believe this is our first SM Town concert." Chaewon gushed nervously. 

"Chae, we're not even in Tokyo yet." Soomin, who was sitting beside Chaewon, facepalmed at her teammate's overreaction. Chaewon just smiled sheepishly in response.

We're currently sitting inside the airplane that is filled with SM artists for SMTown Tokyo. Anyone who knows SM artists can already guess the condition of the airplane right now. Other than the Secret Garden members, the whole plane is a mess. 

The Super Junior members are recording a vlog, interviewing other groups and soloists. The Shinee and EXO members are playing a game of 'Hello Cleopatra'. The Red Velvet members are gossiping with the Oh GG! members. And the NCT members well..

If I could hide my face from second-hand embarrassment, I would. They're really loud and rowdy as always and the fact that Mark is.. laughing so loudly like a madman along with Lucas to the point the whole plane can hear their voice is..

I facepalmed myself inside my head, he's such a lovable dork.

"You're acting weird, what's in your mind again?" Jieun, who was sitting beside me, noticed and asked.

I chuckled softly at her, "How is it that you're able to read me so easily?" I asked her curiously. Jieun shrugged, "I just try to pay more attention to you."

I laughed softly before shaking my head at her, "It's okay, nothing's wrong. Just a little bit shook at how noisy everyone is." I assured her.

As soon as the pilot announced that we're taking off soon, everyone immediately sat in their places and lessened the volume of their voices. 

Drowsiness soon took over me as I blacked out in my seat.

***

I woke up feeling my bladder wanting to explode.

"Oh, you're awake? You didn't sleep that long though." Jieun, who was lending me her shoulder, told me.

I rubbed my eyes while nodding at her, "Yeah, I woke up because I need to pee." I said to her before taking off my seat belt to walk to the toilet in the back of the plane.

I passed by my seniors, noticing that most of them are asleep. That's totally understandable though since most of them have busy schedules. 

I accidentally locked eyes with Mark when I was passing by the NCT members, who was half asleep. His eyes immediately gleamed when he saw me even though he tried to keep a straight look in his face.

Such a cute dork.

After finishing my business in the toilet, I opened the door to meet the eyes of the dork that I have been thinking about. Mark smiled brightly at the sight of me while I looked at him in confusion.

"Do you mind coming out, Eunhye-ssi? I really need to pee." he said politely. I nodded at him despite being confused. He stepped back a little to give me space to widen the opening of the door so that I can step out properly. 

The moment I flung out the door, Mark bent down his head to peck my lips. I widened my eyes, finally realizing why he followed me to the toilet and stepped back for me to fling the door. Nobody would see us like this since the door covered the both of us from the passengers' view.

This sneaky little guy.

Mark smiled adorably, proud of his plan. I just shook my head and pecked his lips once again before stepping out of the toilet for him to enter. He smiled cheekily and entered the toilet as I walked away to my sit.