TRÍDYMA: THE TRIPLETS HEIR AND HEIRESSES

TRÍDYMA SIGNING OFF

This is where the book one ends. I don't wanna be unfair to Yoshiko. I want to give justice to him lalo na at hindi ko siya nabigyang hustisya sa book na 'to. Even sa title, hindi siya kasama dahil wala akong planong baguhin ang title nito.

This book is just the start of the Triplets journey. Sa book 2, kasama na nila ang lost brother nila.

I know, bitin ang last chapter pero dito na magtatapos ang book nila as Triplets. Pero sa book 2 na po matutuloy ang update.

Again, this is not the end. Matutuloy pa ito but with Yoshiko na and in another book. I'm still planning who will be the characters are, mga madadagdag, mababawas at mangyayari.

This is just where Trídyma will end. Pero sa bagong book, will be the start of Pantheras.

Just wanna spoil, kaunti lang hihi.

...

Pantheras consisting of four members that will soon be the underground rulers. The Leo, Phardus, Tigress and Onca. Four codenames that are enough to send shivers to those who knows about their existence.

Do their sibling bond is enough for them to stick together and never betray each other? Or will power be the reason why they are willing to kill each other?

...

END

KITAKITS SA ISANG BOOK! DOON KO ITUTULOY ANG UD, HEHE!

🎉 Tapos mo nang basahin ang Trídyma: The Triplets Heir and Heiresses [COMPLETED] 🎉