CHAPTER 32

GUYSS! Planning to make another story pala ako! Sinong fan ng aespa rito? AESPA KARINA will be the main! Action pa rin siya pero mas dark. All about students na mga anak ng mafia bosses, tagapagmana ng mga underground org at mga anak ng assassins.
What chu think???
...

Title: Triztan University

“Be a monster, let them fear you.”

Are you ready to be sent to hell for doing the tasks?

...

FAST FORWARD NA US, 6 MONTHS AFTER NA! MEDYO HUMAHABA NA, USTO KO NA ILABAS YUNG PLOT EHEHE!

HAPPY READING!!!

⬇️⬇️⬇️

Zachary's POV

Matapos ang training, sabay sabay na kaming pumasok sa elevator para umakyat sa taas. All of us need to master everything, and we did. We're better than before.

Sa loob ng anim na buwan, nalaman namin kung ano ang dapat naming i-enhanced pa.

I did well in physical battle and using any kind of sharp weapons such as knife, dagger, kunais and shuriken.

"Let's be ready for our first mission for tomorrow. All of us," panimula ni Hero.

And since we'd been living for months, Hero told us to be comfortable calling them with their names that only their family are allowed to call them.

"Team snipers, Luke, Kyla and Shawn. Secure the area and make sure to clean from the distance," Hero added.

Nasa harapan silang tatlo nina Hera at Hazielle. They're the one leading us and we have nothing against that.

"Team bombers—" Hero was cut off.

"Tang-na! Ang pangit pakinggan ng bombers, palitan mo naman!" Reklamo ni Clyde.

"Whatever, Clyde. Team Grenade/C4/ Destructors, Clyde and Chistine. Using Clyde's micro-destructors, attach every chip to anything that has electricity."

Clyde is also the inventor together with Christine. They invented things that we can use.

Hindi pa dapat kami lalaban ngayon eh. But we're tired of hiding. We requested to haunt those who are trying to kill us.

The organization gave us their latest lead about those m-therf-ckers who are trying to kill us. And now, here we are, planning. Nagpa-plano dahil mukhang matagal tagal pa bago namin makita ang mismong mastermind ng lahat.

"And Clyde, Christine, I need you to attach something to any of their pc. I have to hack into their system for leads," dagdag ni Hero.

Tumango naman ang dalawa. I am just here, waiting for instructions, dahil hindi pa ako natatawag.

"Gun shooters will come with Hera that will go directly to the second floor. Hera, Stephie, and sweetie—"

"Huta Hero! Huwag ka munang malandi!" Sabat ni Shawn.

Tinignan naman ni Hero ng masama si Shawn bago muling nagsalita.

"So as I was saying, Hera, Stephie and Xandra will go directly to the second floor. While Slice and Dice team—" again, he was cut off.

"Sa'n naman nanggaling—" Hero slammed the table in front.

"Punyeta! Patapusin niyo muna ako!" sigaw niya. Natahimik sila. "Kanina pa kayo singit nang singit, ako na ang i-slice sa mga bibig niyo, isa pa!"