Chapter 8

"Don't move!" Yoongi whispered harshly at the girl who stood across him with a blank stare.
Namjoon's body tensed and he couldn't understand if it was because the lady infront of him decided to make a sudden appearance out of nowhere or that he was actually scared that he has to make a move to kill her, even though he acted tough on the outside there was a faint crack inside of him needing to heal, though he said Yoongi that they can't lose hope and survive through it, the next day might not even appear and every second is a signal that you might die right now. Who knows when is your turn.

"Good to see you are not one of them."
The girl said, her voice was cold but there was a hint of warmth and need. Her pink dyed hair looked faded orange now, the blood oozing from her left upper arm drenched a part of her white shirt. What was she doing here in the dressing section.

"Not one of who? Who are you anyways? " Namjoon queried.

"Are you bitten?"

She ignored his question as she walked towards them, stumbling a bit.

"Yah, I told you to not move." Yoongi pointed his bat towards her and she halted.

"I helped that damn kid and this is what I get. A bite with an uncertainty whether I'll change into one of them or not."

Namjoon and Yoongi stood there wondering what on earth is she saying, well, they understood what she's saying but she seemed a little off.

" Damn kid, damn Dark Infinity. "

" Look, Miss, we don't know what you're saying and I advise you to stay right where you are." Namjoon said as he and Yoongi backed off a bit.

"Yeah, don't come near us and we won't hit you." Yoongi added.

"You would like to know who Dark Infinity is." She continued as she walked again.

She of course ignored what the duo asked her to do.

"They'll find me again, they'll find you both too, they are worse, worse than these zombies, they are the ones who created them at the first place...this world is just so cruel." Her eyes were moist and she walked ahead until there was a mere distance between her and the boys.

" Once they find us, they'll harm us, or kill us or maybe we will turn into a zombie. "

She held out her three fingers showing the three outcomes.

" They'll come to find me because they need me."

"Why do they need you?" Namjoon asked now curious about Dark Infinity.

"Because I'm an immune, an experimented one."

She finally answered to the question she was directly asked.

"How are we supposed to believe you?" Yoongi asked squinting at her.

"That depends on you." She replied. "All I know is that I'll be of great help."

Namjoon and Yoongi stared at her bewildered.

She smiled at them widely, so widely that it made her look mad creepy.

"Oh and my name is Kim HyeIn."

I'll gift you all another cliffhanger. Will update soon this time, I promise. Hehe. I hope you all remember who HyeIn is.