Chapter 2

"Eun-ah! Can you hear me?"

Jibyung's voice pulled me back from my slumber as I shot my eyes open.

My visions were still blurry and it took me time to adjust with the darkness of the room.

"Oh my god, Eun-ah you finally woke up!" Jibyung exclaimed happily and pulled me into a tight, bone crushing hug.

I patted her back most probably asking her to pull away which she did.
I sighed and looked at her, she had this weird questionable face and was smirking at me.
"What?" I asked.
"You never told me that you were friends with BTS!" She whispered.
I rolled my eyes.
"Maybe if you weren't complaining about everything I did then I might have told you."
She punched my shoulder lightly and pointed at a direction.

I turned my head to see Yoongi standing with his baseball bat, I smiled at him and bowed my head, muttering a thank you.
He swatted it away then walked to me and crouched down.
I realized that I was on the floor, leaning on a table.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Park Eun Sang, but call me Eun."
He nodded looking away.

"Why are you here?"

A voice asked and RM and the others entered from behind Yoongi.

"Uh, well...I-"

"Out of all the places why did you come to this school?"

I sighed.
Will they even believe me if I say them about my dream? I guess not. It took me time to handle Jibyung when I told her the same thing. Boy, she freaked out.

"I saw you in my dream!"
Taehyung suddenly beeped in, dramatically pointing his index at my face, "I saw you fighting people in my dream!"

Everyone including me just gaped at him.

"Taehyung -ah, it's not a good time to joke around." Jimin glared at his friend.
"No wait, I'm serious!"
Taehyung exclaimed then looked at me.

"Eun-ah, also had a dream about this apocalypse." Jibyung said slowly.

"Are you serious?" Jin rubbed his face with his hand and turned to Namjoon, waiting for him to say something.

"No, I did see you guys in my dreams and helped you even. I knew that you people were hiding in this school that's why I came here to rescue you." I said as I got up to my feet.
They looked at each other then shrugged.
"We're fine on our own though." Jungkook said, "We don't need help."
My heart sank.
I came all the way here to help them out and they don't even bother taking it.
Jibyung pulled me by my sleeve and whispered in my ear.
"Eun-ah, let go."
I nodded at her and turned towards the boys.
"Listen, you might not need my help but sooner or later you would do so when you realize that you need my help, go to this address."
I handed them a card. Big deal that I had it. It's my mom's card, she had a clinic in our neighbourhood.

RM took the card and glanced at us as we left.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
"They didn't appreciate our help." Jibyung said sadly as she opened the door of my mom's clinic. I just shrugged it away.

I put the bag; which was now filled with food, water bottles and medical supplies, down on a desk and turned to Jibyung.
"They didn't trust us, that's all. I wouldn't have trusted either if I were them."
She didn't say anything for a while, I almost assumed that she didn't hear me at all but then she started rummaging the bag pack.
"I guess they would've followed us if they knew that we had supplies with us."
I chuckled.
Maybe. Maybe not.

I and Jibyung had a cup of ramen each and settled down on chairs to rest until we heard a loud knocking at the door followed by a loud scream.

I jolted up from my chair, grasping my knives I opened the door of the clinic slowly. Jibyung stood behind me trying to steal a glance ahead.

To my surprise I found Yoongi hitting a zombie with his baseball bat, while others stood behind him.
This looks awfully familiar.
Deja vu, eh?
"Oh no!"  Jibyung exclaimed.
I pulled out my knives as I hurried out to the zombie and sunk my knife into its chest, pulling him away from Yoongi I stabbed his head with the other knife until it was dead. I pulled out a cloth to clean the knives while the rest gaped at me. Well this is not the first time I guess.

"Woah!" Jungkook exclaimed.
I smiled at him, "Finally you need my help huh?"
RM rubbed his neck.
"Sorry we were rude to you before. I think to survive in a world such as this, we all need to stick with each other."
I nodded.
"Hey guys! Now you can come inside this clinic, you know? If you stand there another zombie might take a chance to attack." Jibyung called.
"Wait a second." I walked to the clinic with others following behind.
"Sorry to intrude but I'm hungry." Jhope broke the silence.
"We have a lot of packed foods with us. Don't worry."
I closed the door of the clinic and locked it.
Everyone sat down quietly and for a moment no one said anything.
After a long pause Taehyung decided to say something, he looked at me.
"Are you perhaps ARMY?"
Everyone groaned at him and Taehyung just bit his lip innocently and looked down as if he made a mistake asking that.

I chuckled at him.

"Yes."

Please  vote and comment and tell me how you feel about this story.
-sv_sakura.