Chapter 1

"Eun-ah, are you sure that this is a good idea?" Jibyung hesitatingly asked as she hid behind a car.

Hiding behind loads of car in the parking lot I and Jibyung were looking for some traces of life, well not exactly that source of life that growls and eats flesh but the real source like us that was avoiding these corpses.

Seoul High School

This is the only school nearest to the agency's building and as far as I can remember from my dream; they must be hiding somewhere in here. If not then I don't have a single clue to find where exactly they are.

First of all, I don't understand why did they even hid in a school. There must be thousands of zombies swirling and twirling and doing what not. I also imagined Jhope-ssi  shouting every now and then so it must be a very hard time to avoid zombies for them, at least they survived for quite long which means that they must be fine even right now. I wish they are. I count on you Yoongi-ssi and your baseball bat.

"To be honest I don't trust the story you told me about your dream, I swear to god that if I die then I'm pulling you with me, Eun-ah." Jibyung whispered to me.

"Oh come on, now." I said looking at her, she was annoying the hell out of me, " I saved you back there in the library, at least be grateful and help me save my other friends."

"How do you even know that your friends are alive in here? Can you not hear those zombies out there growling? It has been two days since the out break, they might be dead by now or might be crawling somewhere ready to pounce on us anytime." 

I bit my lips and suck in a breath. I should have thrown her to the zombies two days ago.

She went on complaining as we moved from one car to the other. The school's parking lot was hella big but if any zombie passed by, the sounds echoed, it was therefore a problem as I couldn't figure out the source of the sound.

The car which were left abandoned since two days were now basking under the little ounce of sunlight that the parking lot could receive even in the presence of a ceiling. I immediately stopped when I heard a high pitched scream.

Jibyung halted as well, clutching the metal rod that she grabbed from a store last night, tightly to her chest.

She gulped before glancing at me,"Did you hear that?" 

I nodded.

"It came from the locker room."

She pointed at a opening whose door was half pulled away from its pivot and hanging, as the wind blew it made a squeaky sound sending shivers down my body.

"There must be a loads of zombies inside." Jibyung said as she caught my wrist and stopped me from entering the locker room.

For a moment my heart panged inside my ribs.

Zombies.

Loads of zombies.

"But my friends are in there too." I whispered to myself.

Jibyung furrowed her eyebrows and shook me by my shoulders, "Just who are these friends of yours? Why do you want to sacrifice both of us? What if we could not survive? What if end up being one of them?"

Roughly pulling away I glared at her, "I could've sacrificed you back there in the library okay? Just quit being a brat and walk with me or else you are most welcomed to leave."

Without sparing another glance at her I turned around and pushed the mutilated door, gaining some place to enter.

It was pale. I don't know how to describe it but there was no one. Grasping my knives I walked cautiously. From my side I noticed Jibyung walked in too, her hands were shaking as she followed me behind.