Prologue

"Hyung-nim, what about you?" Jungkook hesitatingly asked.

"I'll be fine , first I need to help the staffs out." The manager said " Stay in the car and wait for me."

With that the manager headed inside the building.

The car door closed with seven men inside it. They were inside the building a few minutes ago for a fan meeting until the staffs pulled them out and forced them inside a car and now they don't know what is happening.

Two minutes passed, no one said anything, the silence was awfully unknown to them.

"Well, shit! What the hell is going on?" Yoongi unexpectedly broke the silence.

" Do you think we have any idea? We are in the same confusion as you, hyung." Namjoon replied in a calm and composed tone.
"What about Hyung-nim?" Jimin's asked worriedly, "Why didn't he come back yet?"

"I don't know."

"Should we go inside the building and look for him?" Jhope asked.

"I think it's best to stay inside." Jin turned towards him while Jhope nodded in response.

Paying no attention to the commotion inside, Taehyung opened the door of the car and stepped out.

"Yah, Taehyungie, get back here," Jimin tried to pull him but Taehyung was busy gawking at something else.

"Tae? What's up?" Namjoon asked, popping his head out of the car.

"Look." Taehyung pointed at a direction.
All of them turned to look at what their friend has got to show only to become speechless a moment later after noticing a herd of men and women stumbling and crawling, heading towards the direction of their parked car.

They could hear the corpses growl as they neared them.

"What happened to th--" they were cut short when suddenly people bursted out of the building, shouting, yelling and hurrying down the stairs while some of them were pouncing on others and tearing their flesh open. The whole scene was gross.

"Oh no, this is wrong, Taehyung get back in the car." Jin called .

Taehyung hurried inside the car, slamming the door shut while Jin moved to the driver's seat and tried his best to start the engine.

"Fast hyung, they are nearing!" Jhope patted his hyung's shoulder.

"Start the goddamn car!" Yoongi yelled too.

"What do you think I'm trying to do!?" Jin yelled back at them.

" Hyung, move fast!" Namjoon shouted as he eyed the crowd.

The engine finally started and the car picked it's pace with Jin steering it.

All of them were breathing short as they crossed the entry to find more and more people in the streets behaving inhumanely.

" What were they?" Jungkook asked anxiously.

"Didn't you get it till now?" Jimin turned towards him, " they were zombies."