Chapter 6

Hoseok panted heavily as he dropped his metal bat on the tiled floor, it made a clanking noise as it hit the ground. He remembers Eun-ah handing it to him before they separated into four teams, she insisted at least one member from each team to carry one.

Jin fell down to his knees, breathing heavily. His shirt was drenched in blood which he didn't care about right now apart from focusing on his breathing.

Hoseok stood there gaping at the lifeless body of the zombie on the floor. He, as a reflex turned and hit it with the metal bat, detaching it's lower jaw from the upper jaw, the zombie staggered backwards until Jin stepped in with a register and hit it's head repeatedly until it's head crushed into a pulp.

If it were some kind of movie that they were watching, Hobi would've laughed heartily but right now he grimaced at the scene of the lifeless body, the smell of rotten flesh and blood, the register that was still on the floor and his blood stained bat. He couldn't deny the fact that his body was shaking, or at least his hands were.

"Hobi, I don't feel right." Jin said.

"You think I'm feeling great, hyung?" Hoseok replied bending down to grab his bat.

"I couldn't believe that we did that."

Hoseok could just nod.

Jin stood up slowly realizing the fact that he smelt like a rotten dead body and his stomach didn't appreciate the fact and it churned at the smell of blood, gagging him.

"H-Hoseok-ah", he called.

Hobi turned to look at the elder.

"Yeah hyung?"

"Give me a minute. I need to throw up."

With that Jin rushed out while unbuttoning his shirt which might have costed a hell lot than a normal shirt if things around them were still worthy enough. Hoseok could just chuckle, easing his nerves and his mind a bit. This was the first time he ever bothered to hit a person, call it a zombie now. Dead zombie to be exact. Let's say Hoseok is a braver guy at the moment, though Jin did the most yet it made him feel like that he can fight for survival too, that he can be depended upon too. He was surprised that he didn't just stand there and let the walker attack and devour him and his hyung.

Jin returned back in few minutes with a new black T-shirt from the store with a big 'Mario Bros' written in the center. He watched Hoseok smiling back at him as he entered. He cocked his eyebrow at him, looking puzzled at the younger.

"Hyung, I'm strong now."

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"All Clear."

Jungkook signaled the other two members of his new team and they followed him behind a counter of a store. To be honest, they encountered most number of zombies than the other teams as they were given the ground floor of the mall. Blood dripped from both Jungkook's and Taehyung's bat.

"Shit, we should've volunteered for a different floor, why are we inside a lingerie store anyways!?" Byung whisper- yelled. 

"It was you who said that you needed some girl stuffs." Tae whispered back.