Chapter 7

Before you all get into the story, all I wanted to say is that I'm very sorry for turning in so late but I wasn't really inspired to continue this story. I have a plot inside my head and everything for it but I thought that this book is not going anywhere with very less engagements and votes compared to the first one. I also thought about discontinuing the story but then I wrote it two years ago (the first book), I was inspired by BTS and discontinuing this story would just make me more sad bcz BTS has done so much to inspire us all and it would be like disrespecting their effort and hard work. And also you guys are always so positive and are asking for an update, I read your funny comments from pt1 and it never fails to make me laugh, it's just that these small engagements supplies me energy to continue working. Anyways, let's get back to the story.

The night before:

"Jungkook is an immune."

Eun said and looked at Taehyung.
Taehyung stopped fiddling with the empty can of beans and sharply breathed in as if he was caught off guard.

Eun didn't fail to notice that and pushed herself on the top of the counter, one leg tucked inside another and waited for Tae to say something.

Taehyung bit his lower lip and didn't looked towards her.

"I'm not pushing him to zombies as a bait even if he is an immune."

Eun processed what he said and slowly nodded her head.
"We don't have to. We can just -"

"Just because he's an immune we can't push him to the zombies, what if he isn't? What if he gets bitten and turns into one of them!?"
Taehyung whisper yelled at Eun. He was afraid that others would hear him. It was a secret. A secret only Eun was accustomed to.
And it was not like Eun would push Jungkook to the zombies.
It's not like Tae didn't tell his hyungs or Jimin about his dreams, no one cared until the apocalypse broke out. Who would? If he were his hyungs, he couldn't care less either.
Now even if they asked he didn't feel like telling ounce bit of his dream.

"I was going to ask you about what did you see in your dream. You can share your story with me. Both of our dreams are like jigsaw puzzles. What if we could figure out an escape route through this?"

Taehyung glanced towards her. He never thought about this.

He pushed himself on the top of the counter and Eun shifted left to offer him some place.

" I feel like if I share a part of the dream I would forget it later. "

Eun shook her head.

" Tell me. I'll remember it for you."

Taehyung felt warm and he took a deep breath before starting.

"The military was attacked by the zombies because some infected guy who was not supposed to be infected was rescued among the many other normal people. He later turned into a zombie and the military base was a mess."

Eun nodded.

"Just like Byung."

"Just like Byung. Wait. What?"

Eun raised her eyebrow at him.
"Byung turned into a zombie, she lied when she was rescued, she bit Jungkook and then Yoongi was mad at me."

Taehyung was shocked.

"I didn't knew about that?"

Eun looked at him again.
"Maybe because your dream was the beginning to the end of my dream?  I don't know if that makes sense."

" I don't know either but that was a very romantic line 'your dream was the beginning to the end of my dream'. "

Eun chuckled, almost dropping her protein bar on the floor and Tae mimicked her smile.

" Would you like to continue? "

Taehyung felt less tense now.

" Your brother was safe. He wasn't bitten. Almost the whole camp was safe even the mess was huge. The guy only bit half of the refugees. But that was a very bloody scene, I almost puked."

Eun felt a wave of relief when she heard Tae saying that her brother was fine.

" You can't puke because you were asleep."

Taehyung was offended and he raised his eyebrows and shot her the most offended look he can pull.

" I can! "

Eun was ready to argue.

"You can't."

"That's my puke!"

Eun shook her head.

"That's gross."

"I know right!"

"So did they think of making a vaccine?"

Taehyung nodded.

"It's in the military camp."

Eun's eyes widened.

"Really?"
Taehyung nodded again, slipping the protein bar from her hand, ripping off its wrapper and broke the bar into half.

"Really."

Eun took the half bar which Tae offered her.

"So we need to get to the camp."

"There is where the problem occurs. Jimin was shot. We had to leave him behind and I woke up without even knowing if we reached the camp or not."

Eun got down the counter angrily.

"How could we leave behind Jimin!?"

"I was angry at us too!"

Eun didn't say anything anymore and neither did Tae.

"So we can't let Jungkook get bitten or Jimin get shot."

Both of them turned to look at Namjoon standing. They didn't hear him enter because they thought that everyone were already asleep and it was too dark.

"Yes!"
Taehyung agreed.

"We have to manipulate both of your dreams and find a way out though most of the things would be very hard to escape but we can still try."

Eun nodded to what Namjoon said.

"We have to prevent things from happening at all."  Taehyung said.

Namjoon agreed.

Present day, inside the store:

"Hyung, say something!" Jungkook urged Taehyung to speak.

Byung decided to keep quiet.

"Jungkookie, I've decided that we should meet the others."

Jungkook wasn't expecting him to say that though, he wanted to know if he really was an immune because if he was he could use himself to save his hyungs, Eun and Byung.

And Taehyung knew what Jungkook would do if he comes to know that he's an immune. He couldn't let him get bitten at all.

"And I'll take the lead."

Byung snapped her head at Tae's bold assertion.

"But hyung-"

"Let's go."