XV

"Hi Taehyun," Yeonjun smiled before giving a small wave to Soobin at the back, who shyly waved back.

"Hi Taehyun," Beomgyu too tried to give a friendly greeting but his voice sounded more nervous than anything.

"Hello." Taehyun looked down at the small bag in Beomgyu's hand, clearly a shopping bag from one of the trendiest shops in the nearby mall. "What's that, hyung?"

"Oh this? Nothing at all!" Beomgyu quickly hid the bag behind his back. "We were just about to leave after visiting Leehyun haha. Bye!"

Beomgyu grabbed Yeonjun's sleeve to go but before he could drag the blue haired guy away, he spoke, "It's actually for you! A gift from your Beomgyu-hyung. Would you like to receive it?"

"A gift?"

"Jun," Beomgyu hissed.

"Give it to him c'mon."

Beomgyu gave Yeonjun a dirty look before turning to Taehyun, "Would you like a gift?"

"Sure?"

"Here," Beomgyu shoved the bag into Taehyun's hands.

"Can I open it right now?" Taehyun softly asked with a smile.

Beomgyu blushed a light pink before averting his gaze, "Uh yeah, sure."

"Thank you, hyung!" Taehyun gave a small hug to Beomgyu as the latter squeaked in surprise before Taehyun opened the bag and pulled out a grey hoodie. "Ohhh!"

"Do you like it?" Beomgyu slowly asked.

"I love it!"

"Wear it on Saturday, alright?" Beomgyu softly smiled at the younger.

"Yeah."

"Right, now we got to be on our way then. Bye guys, we'll see the three of you on Saturday then," Yeonjun gave a quick smile before turning to walk away when Beomgyu suddenly grabbed him by his shoulder, whispering loudly in his ear, "Your turn now, bro."

"My turn?" Yeonjun looked at his friend with feigned innocence.

"The beret."

The three younger boys just watched the odd exchange take place.

"I wonder if he bought the same for himself so you guys can properly twin," Kai whispered to Taehyun who blushed and only gave a weak punch to his friend in response.

"Soobin!"

Soobin looked up at Beomgyu who had just called him.

"Yes?"

"Do you like berets?" Beomgyu asked.

"Berets?"

"Yeah, the round cap things."

"They're alright," Soobin replied with an awkward smile.

"They'd suit you, don't you guys think so too?" Beomgyu asked Kai and Taehyun for input.

"Yeah, you've always wanted to try it haven't you, Bin?" Kai patted Soobin's head.

"Uhm-"

"Anyway, good news for you, Soobin." Beomgyu grabbed a bag from Yeonjun which the blue haired guy had been hiding behind his back. "Jun's got you covered!"

"What? Gyu, stop." Yeonjun held on to the shopping bag.

"Oh c'mon don't be shy, Jun."

"Yeah Yeonjun, don't be shy. Bin loves presents!" Kai cheered on.

When Yeonjun looked up to flash the youngest a small appreciative smile, Beomgyu took his chance and quickly snatched the bag, handing it to Soobin. "Open it!"

Soobin shifted his glance towards Yeonjun who just nodded in defeat, "Yeah alright. Go ahead."

Soobin gave a small smile and opened the bag. There were two identically black berets inside.

"Ohhh, it's pretty." Soobin took one out and looked at it in his hand.

"Here, let me put it on you," Yeonjun offered his palm and Soobin placed the cap on it. Yeonjun reached to put the beret on Soobin's head, practically on his tippy toes. "There, it looks better than I thought it would!" Yeonjun reached into the bag and pulled out the other one, placing it on his own head. "And this one's for me, we're matching," Yeonjun winked.

Soobin mumbled a thank you as he shyly smiled.

"Okay now we have to really go, Leehyun's going to be MAD mad if we're any more late."

"True," Yeonjun agreed before looking back at Soobin. "I'll wear mine on Saturday, wear yours too if you want to like, match, yeah? I've got to go now, I'll text you tonight."

"Yeah bye," Soobin smiled.

Beomgyu waved at Taehyun, "Wear it on Saturday for sure!"

"Sure, hyung."

And after saying goodbyes to everyone, the two seniors walked back to their practice room leaving the three boys.

"I'm going to dress so cute so I can snag myself a Star Academy hottie on Saturday," Kai declared.

Taehyun chuckled as Soobin didn't pay any heed to his friend, he was busy feeling the soft material of the beret on his head as he smiled thinking about Yeonjun, a soft pink blush on his cheeks.