XX

Soon, Soobin was back with his friends and the three were among the audience closest to the stage as the show began. As a group of a few boys came into view, Soobin smiled as Yeonjun easily stood out with his blue hair that the bright stage lights brought great attention to.

As the familiar beat of Mic Drop was heard and the audience cheered, Soobin was entranced as he watched Yeonjun dance. Of course Soobin had seen videos of his past performances, but to be watching it live through his own eyes, he realized how cool the older truly was. As Yeonjun got his turn at center, suddenly the crowd seemed to be so much louder than Soobin imagined they could be.

As a few other boys entered the stage and the song switched, even though Yeonjun was now at the back, he still stood out with his sharp movement and smooth flow.

Soobin cheered the loudest for the older as the intro ended and Yeonjun exited the stage with a bow before a group of six girls graced the stage. Soobin hurried backstage as the familiar beat to So Bad started playing through the venue.

Soobin saw Yeonjun crouched besides the stairs to the stage.

"Jun-hyung!"

Though breathless, Yeonjun's smile was big as he called back with the same enthusiasm, "Soobie!"

"You were so cool!"

"Really?"

"Yes yes yes!"

Soobin ran up to the older and Yeonjun opened his arms out. After jumping in the older's arms with his whole body weight, the older giggled, "I'm sorry I'm kind of sweaty, this wasn't the best idea."

"It's alright," Soobin chuckled along.

"I've got some stuff to organize here so..."

"Yes, hyung. I just came to tell you you were great out there."

Yeonjun's smile grew and Soobin admired the way the older's adorable eyes disappeared and he shyly giggled. "Really?"

"Yes! The coolest! The best!"

Yeonjun patted Soobin's head, "Thank you, Binnie." With a pout, he added, "I'll just get done here and see you as soon as possible, right?"

"Yup." Soobin smiled as he fixed an out of place strand of hair on the elder's forehead and then let go of the embrace. "Bye, hyung."

"Bye bye," Yeonjun waved to the younger who was walking away. Yeonjun sighed, quickly hurrying to get his portion of the work done.

As So Bad came to its bridge, Yeonjun quickly called on the next performers to line up besides the stairs to the stage. "Best of luck guys!"

"Thanks Yeonjun!"

"Thanks Jun!"

"Thank you, Jun-hyung."

Yeonjun nodded and smiled at them before rushing around the backstage area to notify the line-ups after. Yeonjun had soon gotten the performers organized, making sure everyone got their final touch ups in front of the mirror, before entering the stage as the performances went by. Soon, Beomgyu came around with Dongchan.

"Hey Jun, you can go to Soobin now. Channie can take it from here," Beomgyu called out.

"Yup," Dongchan nodded.

"Really guys? Thanks, I owe you guys one," Yeonjun happily replied.

"Yup, treat us to some fancy dinner next weekend, alright!" Beomgyu chuckled before walking off to call the next performers as the song playing came to an end.

Dongchan quickly whispered to Yeonjun, "Hey, Jun... Do you think you could give this to Kai?" Yeonjun looked down to see that Dongchan had pressed a tiny folded piece of paper to his hand.

"A letter to Kai?"

Dongchan nodded, "Tell him it's from me... Give it to him, alright?"

As Dongchan ran off after giving a pat of thanks to Yeonjun, Yeonjun watched his friend go with a sad expression, wondering if Kai would even give the letter a read. As he was going to Soobin, Yeonjun saw that the water bottles which had been sitting on the table backstage all seemed empty now, he quickly scooped them up and decided to get it refilled.