XXIV

Then came Leehyun's dance performance, followed by a girl group and another boy group. In the front row of the audience, Soobin, Kai, Taehyun and Beomgyu looked at the dark stage in front of them.

"Next," The emcee began, "We have Star Academy's very own shining star, our it boy, Choi Yeonjun!"

The audience cheered loudly as the stage slowly lit up, there was Yeonjun, seated on a couch lazily, a red guitar besides him, as static noises began playing. As the dim blue light turned to bright yellow, Watermelon Sugar started playing and Yeonjun slowly reached for his guitar. Though a gesture so small, the reception from the audience was great as they whooped and cheered.

Soobin was in an awe, it was very much like Yeonjun to suddenly be able to capture the audience's adoration with the smallest movement. Something about the dazed look in his eyes and his accurate movement, all captivated anyone and everyone in the vicinity. The way Yeonjun moved to the music, no matter how small and insignificant the move, it was enough for the whole audience to lose their cool for.

When Watermelon Sugar came to an end, Yeonjun walked to the couch and jumped behind it as the lights dimmed again. As heavy guitar music began playing out the speakers and the lights were back once more, the plaid flannel Yeonjun had been wearing previously was now a red studded blazer and then came the dancers accompanying him. If Watermelon Sugar had been enough to get the crowd reacting, Blow was indeed the blow needed to show the audience the prowess of one of the best students of Star Academy.

Pull my trigger let me blow your mind

As the performance came to an end, Yeonjun gracefully flipped as the dancers helped him and pulled out a rose from his jean pocket and threw it to the audience in the final beat.

Maybe it was the precision of Yeonjun's movement, maybe it was the wind, or just them getting lucky, but the dark red rose flew right to Soobin, getting caught in his hand as he'd been clapping.

Yeonjun bowed a thank you with the biggest smile on his face, then left the stage, the crowd still going wild for him.

~~~~~
A/N: NEVER FORGET ABOUT AOTM YEONJUN AND GDA TXT WATERMELON SUGAR X BLOW PERFORMANCE EVERRR
-A Yeonjun-biased moa:)
Eheh I'm so sorry for disappearing :p