XXII

When Yeonjun was about to leave after delivering the water bottles, he heard a familiar voice shouting for him. Yeonjun looked up only to be engulfed into a hug by his very jumpy best friend.

"Jun! Jun! Juuuuun!!!"

"What's up, Gyu? Everything alright?" Yeonjun put his arms around his bestfriend and patted the younger's back comfortingly.

Beomgyu let go off Yeonjun and complained, "No! Nothing is going right!"

"Wait, what happened?"

Yeonjun then realized that Beomgyu had changed back to the grey hoodie and jeans he'd worn that morning before he'd changed into his black jacket for their Mic Drop stage.

"There's been a shift in the performance line since one of the hoobae groups had an issue and my song has been pushed forward."

"Oh no!" Yeonjun sympathized. He knew Beomgyu had already been very nervous and that his performance being pushed forward would only make it worse. "When do you go?"

"After them," Beomgyu gestured to the five girls who were waiting besides the stairs leading up to the stage.

Yeonjun looked to the girls who looked slightly nervous but very cool in their black and brown leather clothes. Yeji, one of the girls from the group, met Yeonjun's eyes right then.

"Best of luck!" Yeonjun called out to them.

Beomgyu followed, "You guys are going to kill it!"

"Thank you!" The girls happily answered back.

"Oh and Jun," Beomgyu turned back to Yeonjun.

"Yeah?"

"Can you go out and get a video of my performance when it's my turn? Leehyun was supposed to but since his solo is lined up after me now..."

"Oh of course!"

"And come back here right as his starts, okay? You'll be on soon after, right before the finale."

"Yup!"

"Yeah you can go back to the audience for a bit now. I'll see you after I'm done with mine?"

"Bye, Beom. I know he'll love it."

"I hope."

"He'll run to you on stage and ask you to marry him right then and there."

Beomgyu chuckled, "Of course!"

"Best of luck, Beom. You got this."

"Thanks, bro. I GOT THIS!"

Yeonjun turned to go, hoping to at least sit through two performances with Soobin.

When Yeonjun quietly slipped besides Soobin, Soobin didn't notice the older.

The audience were excited as they did the fan-chants, "MA-FI-A!"

"Who may be the MA-FI-A!"

Yeonjun smiled at the way the Soobin shouted out the fan chants with the rest of the crowd, so into the performance. Yeonjun decided to join him.

"But I have it a planned out, go GO!"

At this, Soobin abruptly turned to Yeonjun, "Hyung!"

"Hi Binnie," Yeonjun gave a little wave with a grin on his face.

Their voices were drowned out by the loud music but they still continued on.

"What're you doing here?" Soobin put a hand on his ear to cover his ears from some of the music.

"I'm here to hangout!"

"Really?"

"Yeah!"

"Do you want a sip?" Soobin offered the can of cola he'd received from Kai.

"Sure!" Yeonjun took it from the younger and took a sip. "Thanks."

Soobin nodded and then went back to watching the performances, shouting out the fan chant together with the whole crowd, with Yeonjun too. Soobin glanced at the older as the performance ended, feeling happy. As the stage ended, the light dimmed and they shared a smile with each other.

Besides Soobin, as the light from the stage diminished and the crowd clapped, Kai felt for the crumpled piece of paper in his pocket, wondering what is was that he wanted.

~~~~~
A/N: Hello I will slowly be updating this story as the weeks come:) I'm so sorry for the break its just that I've kind of grown out of this fanfic but thank you very much for reading and liking this story, I will be completing this story as a thank you for all the votes and the kind comments <3