I

Even though the user Junniii.99 was shown to be typing, no text message came, leaving both Kai and Soobin disappointed.

It was lunch time now and the two boys sat together as usual.

"I can't believe that dude literally chickened out from talking to you like, you're literally harmless."

"Is that supposed to be an insult, Kai?" Soobin asked with a sign, tired of his friend pestering him.

"I mean, you're such a gentle person... at least to the outside world."

"What do you mean? I am gentle."

"Yeah, yeah, whatever. Anyway, where's Tae today?"

"He took a day off, he had to attend some showcase at his brother's school."

"Ah, the one that's close to the park and has all those hot snarky students?"

"Do you even know them, Kai?"

"I had a fling with one of them once."

"Wait, I haven't heard of that!"

"There's no story to tell, we went to this one cafe date and later, he asked to take me to a love hotel. Said he wanted to try stuff out with a foreigner," Kai shuddered.

Soobin cringed, "Ew."

"Ew indeed. Anyway, let's send a snap back to him."

"Who him?"

"Junni boy."

"Why?"

"Streaks?"

"I don't do streaks."

"Do it for him."

"Who the hell is he to me?"

"Could be your first boyfriend if you stopped acting like this!"

"Like what? He looks so much older than me! He's probably a whole adult."

"He looks old??? Bro, where? You can't even see his face to begin with and how much you can see is pretty darn cute."

"He looks so tall!"

"hE LoOkS sO tALL. You know who's tall? You, you darned beanstalk!"

"We're like, the same height."

"Yeah, we're both tall, you dumbo."

"Okay okay. Let's send him a snap," Soobin gave in with a sign.

"Okay, click a selfie and send it."

"On one condition."

"What condition? We're doing this for your currently non-existent love life!"

"I am single and happy with it!"

"Damn right you are. Next time you cry about being single, I'll make it so that you'll have to spend your whole life single."

"Geez. Just pose with me for the selfie."

"I can't believe you're going to use MY face to lure YOUR boyfriend."

"What the hell. Not everything is about you. Now scoot over and pose."

Kai stuck his tongue out at his best friend but obliged.

"Why do you look like that?"

"Like what, Soobin?"

"Like you don't want to be in the picture."

"Because I don't."

"Ugh whatever, I'm sending it."

"What else would you do with it? Frame it over your bed and kiss it goodnight every night before sleeping?"

Soob.in:

in: