Prologue

Snapchat: from Junniii.99

Soobin looked at the username, it didn't ring any bells in his head, he didn't remember accepting any requests from a "Junniii.99," "Maybe Kai accepted it when he was toying around with my phone this morning," he thought to himself.

"Soobs, we're gonna be late, let's go," Kai called out from Soobin's doorway.

"Yeah, okay," Soobin said, closing his phone and putting it in his pocket as he grabbed his backpack and headed to school with his best friend.

When they reached class, they were still early and Soobin sat on his desk beside Kai's as he scrolled through his notifications.

Soobin decided to open the snap he'd gotten that morning.

Junniii.99:

Kai peaked at Soobin's screen, "Damn dude, who's that? He's kinda hot

Kai peaked at Soobin's screen, "Damn dude, who's that? He's kinda hot."

The picture played for ten seconds before closing up. Kai snatched Soobin's phone, "Soobin, who is that?"

"I don't even know."

"Wait, really?"

"Yeah."

"Why do you have an unknown guy sending you snaps?" Kai replayed the picture and took a screenshot.

Soob.in replayed the snap
Soob.in took a screenshot

Soobin snatched his phone back, "Why the hell would you do that!?"

"Why not??"

"Now he'll think I'm weird!"

"I thought you said you didn't even know him?"

"I did say that but..."

"But what?"

"Kai, I swear to God, if this guy- whoever the hell he is, does something to me, it'll be on you."

"He looks so sweet and innocent, there's no way he's going to hurt you or something."

The boys were interrupted by a notification on Soobin's phone.

Snapchat: from Junniii.99

Soobin just stared at the notification until his screen turned off.

"Open it!"

"No!"

"Soobs, don't fret over a snap! You don't even know him."

Soobin still just continued staring at the screen, turning the phone's screen on and having his finger hover on the notification.

With another ding, another notification came:

Snapchat: Junniii.99 is typing...