Chapter 14

Maddie POV:

It was getting a bit late and dark so Lucas and I decided to head back to the cabin.

We held hands, swaying them back and forth with sand going in between our toes. I wish I could stop this moment right now, there would be nothing else that I would want to do.

Mackenzie POV:

Hopefully our plan goes out as its planned.
Gino and I, well mostly I contrived a plan and we, well mostly me, thinks it will work out just fine.

"They should be back soon, it's getting dark and stuff." I say while pacing waiting.

"Hopefully. If this doesn't work, I'm blaming you."

Seconds later, Gino gets hit by a pillow.

"HEY! Not nice!" Gino says trying not to laugh.

"Wasn't me!" I say the same trying not to laugh.

Lucas POV:

It started to rain, how romantic?

We're still walking in the rain until I stop Maddie from walking.

"Huh? What's wrong Lucas?" She says confused.

"I really like you and --"

I got cut off from Maddie kissing me.

MADDIE KISSES ME!

She pulls back and bites her lip, starring at me while I'm in shock.

"You okay Lucas?" She asks.

"Well, I'm a lot better now." I say while my cheeks are turning red, I know that as a fact that's happening.

We both laugh at my stupidity.

"Let's get home, they're probably worried or something!" I suggest.

"No, why don't we stay and take our time? Savor this moment, live life to its fullest." Maddie says with a calming voice.

Wow Maddie, I'm glad I have you...

[A/N]

Thanks so much for the positive feedback. I will continue to write. I've been taking in requests, so don't forget to comment or message me your suggestions. And maybe you'll see your idea in my story! Bye for now!

Hope you enjoyed!