Chapter 19

Lucas POV-

I didn't sleep at all last night, and still not sleeping right now. I am too busy thinking about how I would ask Maddie. Its currently 3:28am, almost time to ask her 

This may seem cheesy, but last night I was on my phone looking up "How to ask a girl out" and watched YouTube videos like "Does she really like you". Some of the things they listed I was able to relate to but then the others was like nope, no, not at all.

I quickly run through the lines I'm planning on saying to her.

"For the past few weeks...." or was it months?
I'm currently stressing out, what if I mess up and make a fool out of myself.

I force myself to go to sleep thinking maybe it will calm me down or whatever. Although, I am planning on waking up earlier to practice more.

Maddies POV-

I wake up and just relax on my bed, scrolling through my Instagram home page. I come across a fanfic, there's nothing else for me to do so I read a few chapters. It was about Lucas and I getting together-- as in dating.

Well actually, recently Lucas has been acting a bit weird, I mean like not in a bad way but like more weird than usual. I wanted to ask him before but when I'm about to I think about how weird it would be. I mean guys aren't that open about their feelings as much as girls are....that's what I read on the Internet.

By weird I meant showing off, being shy, but also being out going. Pretty confusing if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, I do like Lucas but that's only for me to know.

Lucas POV-

it's 7:56, ugh I slept in. Alright, alright don't panic.

IM PANICKING!!!

"Chill Lucas." I tell myself.

We go on our walks around 8:15 and I was supposed to practice-- ughhhh!

I quickly get ready, hoping that I would still have just a bit of time to practice.

Nope, but luckily I got finished just in time to have my walk with Maddie.

I grab the flowers I bought her the day before, hoping they're still pretty, because I kept them under my bed so they'd hide from Maddie.

Check myself one last time in the mirror, spray some cologne on me but not too much that it's over powering.

Maddie was still in the cabin, she was running a bit late but that's okay because I'm now able to prepare.

I pace. Thinking maybe she won't come, maybe she ditched you.

Just as I'm about to give up, I'm impatient if you couldn't tell, she walked outside of the cabin.

"Gorgeous." I mumble.

[A/N]

AHHH! I'm terrible, I haven't written in so long. I'm so sorry. I only write when I have time to and when I want to. I'm so bad oml.

BUT cliffhanger?

Thanks for reading!!