Chapter 8

Maddies POV-

"Wake up! Wake up!" I said pulling off everyone's covers and tapping them so they would wake up.

They all slowly woke up and groaned.

"Wake up! Come on, breakfast is soon!" I said.

"But it's only..." Checking his phone "8:00!" Lucas exclaimed.

Gino was already out of bed and went into the bathroom doing whatever boys do in the bathroom in order for them to get ready.

Lucas was just lying in bed and Mackenzie was in the other bathroom getting ready.

"Hey... Lucas?" I asked shyly.

"Yeah mads, what's up?" He responded still a bit sleepy.

A pause happened, not that long, but it did seem like forever.

"Get you lazy butt outta bed or else your not getting your...." thinking what to say next "your phone."

I snatched his phone and ran outside with it, laughing as this was going out with a laughing Lucas as well.

Lucas chased me until he finally reached her.

"Gottcha!" Lucas exclaimed.

I tripped awkwardly, but of course it was on purpose.

Lucas went down on his knee to see if I was okay. But when he did, he but his phone on the ground.

I thought to myself "Silly Lucas!" I grabbed his phone and made a run for its

Smiles and laughs.

I ran back to the cabin to see Mackenzie and Gino ready for breakfast.

Lucas was behind me, somewhere.

I took a bunch of selfies on his phone. maybe about 100-150.

When he walked in. I put his phone on his bed and walked into the bathroom to do my hair. After running, I assumed my hair was messed up.

Lucas also got ready when I was in the bathroom, he used the other bathroom.

Mackenzie bursting out into her song.

"Na na na na na! it's a girl party! girl party! girlparty!" and on.

Gino was sitting on his bed, his eyes glued to his phone. And then Lucas, taking an hour to do his hair finally was out of the bathroom.

"About time!" I said to his sarcastically.

"Come on. Lets go people! I don't know about you guys, but I'm so hungry!"

We walked into the big dinning hall and a buffet with a bunch of other people who were at the cabin place were there, too!

We all sat down at a nearby table near our parents once we got our food.

I sat next to Lucas and Gino, and across from Mackenzie.

We all eat, the food was pretty decent and nothing exciting to talk about during breakfast.

Mackenzie's POV-

I'm dying over here. In two different ways, one way, Lucas is just melting my heart. His hair is just perfect and the way he acts to other people. But the bad way I'm dying is, he's in what, LOVE with her.

I'm starting at Lucas who is starting at his food eating his eggs. Maddie's eating her eggs, sausage and bagel. And Gino, is just completely starring at Maddie.

CREEPY!!

I just realized, I'm a creeper too! I'm starting at Lucas.

I look down at my food.

I think to myself, "I hope he didn't notice me. That would of been AWKWARDDD! Awkward by a long shot."

[A/N~ a little LADDIE {Maddie+Lucas} or Mucas {Sounds weird tbh} going on. Message me what you want to be in this story! I could always need your help! I've got a plan next! find you next time!!

Also, please read my other story. I think I'm going to plan to write another fan fiction based on the book series, Maze Runner. it is absolutely a great book and movie.

Comment your favorite OTP {one true pair} based on my story.

•Laddie/Mucas

•Lenzie

•Gaddie/Mino

Enjoy!!! Please like this story or star it! It makes my day reading your positive thoughts on my story.

Also, so many reads! which is fabulous! I have more than 900 reads! But, the sad part is, not lots of people read last weeks story. Chapter 7 only got 8 reads. That makes me sad... but!

You keep reading, I keep writing!