Chapter 11

Lucas POV

Finally, I got to touch Maddie.

Okay wait, that sounded weird.

I got to hold hands with Maddie. She likes it because she squeezed my hand back. Plus, I'm pretty sure that's girl language which means "That's okay."

I thought I made the wrong move, but clearly I didn't.

Mackenzie's POV

Maddie and Lucas are starring at each other like they've magically fallen in love.

Wait, don't think that... But it just ugh.

I have a plan B, because Plan A don't really work very well if you ask me.

In like every movie, this is one of their plans: make that person jealous.

And the only person I could use is Gino. Unless I want to make Lucas Jealous with some teenager that's like 18, although he's pretty god looking.

Not my point.

Now what should I do to Gino to make Lucas jealous?

And what should I do to Gino to go along with my plan.

Hopefully it'll work. Theres only one way to find out, so I better get started.

[A/N]

Happy Holidays!
Hope everyone has a great holiday time to spend with family and friends.

Also, I've been asking you readers about this, should I write a new book when I'm done with this book or now and continue to write this book and do the other book?

Comment below what you think!

Please Follow, Comment and Like this story!

Bye

-A