Chapter 9

Gino's POV-
I'm pretty much acting dumb towards my best friend and future girlfriend. They think I don't know what those two did and I was casually getting ready. False.
I was actually watching them, stalkerish. Yeah, I know but I'm her future boyfriend; do therefore I have a right to know where she is...
Lucas POV-
I stood up about to head to the food buffet. Maddie was still eating and so was Gino. Mackenzie was awkwardly starring at me when I stood up. Is that a normal Mackenzie thing?
"Any of you guys wanna come up and get seconds?" I casually asked hoping somebody will come with me.
"I will!" Mackenzie exclaimed.
"Alright, let's go." I said as she was getting out of her seat and I started walked towards the yummy, warm and cold foods.
Mackenzie's POV-
OMGGG OMGGG OMGG!
I finally get a moment alone with Lucas. Romantic or not. I don't care, I'm still with him. it must be loveeeee!!!!
I finally sped up to his pace.
"So... What types of food do you like?"i asked trying to be nonchalant because I'm probably sweating like a cow!
Wait, do cows even sweat?!
Kenzie, get out of your stupid daydream!
I finally escape it...
I realize Lucas just finished his sentence but I wasn't sure what he just said. I just nodded and said cool.
"Mackenzie, are you okay? Your like sweating like a cow..." Lucas said nervous
I was back into my own la-la land.
"Wait, do cows even sweat?" Curiously. Lucas asked.
I randomly blurted out... A bit too loudly.
"I was wondering if cows sweat too!"
People looked at me. I didn't care.
Lucas looked at me. His eyes are like linked into my eyes.
I'm telling you guys it's love! We are meant to be! Back off Maddie, I got Lucas.
Lucas finished getting his food while I did the same.
If only I knew what Gino is doing to Maddie. Probably talking to her, or so he calls it "flirting"!
[A/N]
Omg! 1000+ reads! OMG!!
Ekkkkk! That's awesome! I'm so glad many people are reading it!
I'm on my way to school and realized I didn't post an update for a while, so here you guys go.
Do my a favor and follow this account. I have so many reads, but like 2 followers.
If you don't wanna follow me, then don't i guess. LOL! Sorry I'm a bit hyper because well I kinda got 1K READS!
K bye. love you all!