Chapter 12

Mackenzies POV-

After breakfast while Maddie and Lucas are having a "romantic" walk on the beach, it's time for me to make a move.

"HEY GINOOOOOOOO!!" I yell out while he's standing right next to me.

"Yeah? What's up MackZ?

"Well," I start talking really fast because you know YOLO. "You know how you like Maddie? And I like Lucas. We could make hem jealous and get them for ourselves! So will you hel-"

"Sure I'll help you. I've been waiting for this to happen years ago." Gino agrees.

Maddie POV-

What's better than a romantic walk on the beach? Without any annoying sisters and a guy who has a major crush on you.

Lucas and I are walking to the Pier to get ice cream together.

Did I mention that we're holding hands?
Well, if I didn't...we are.

Does this make us.... dating?

[A/N]

To the people who read my last "story" my writing. I got it to work again. I just deleted the app, and re-downloaded it.

Anyway, hopefully I'm going to be updating a lot more because I'm on Winter Break right now!

Also, if you would like to give me some ideas, that would be fantastic. I'll also give you credit! If I figure out how to do that!

And! Sorry it's a bit short, I wanted to leave it as a cliff hanger! And I'll be writing more so there will be more stories. So hopefully that'll sum it up!

Alright!
Bye!

-A