Chapter 13

Gino's POV

I joined Mackenzies plan, on trying to make Maddie and Lucas jealous. The only thing we can do for now is hope that it'll work.

I'm in the cabin sitting in my bed looking at Maddies Instagram pictures. She looks really hot. I mean... No I meant hot.

Mackenzie walks in, I can tell she already had a plan.

"Get up, I have a plan."

Lucas POV;

Maddie and I arrived at the ice cream place.

Maddie looked into her pockets realizing she had to money.

"Shoot, I think I left my money at the bench we were sitting at before. Let me go run and get it."

"Maddie, I got it." I say as I pull at a $20 bill.

"Thank you." She says flashing a smile at me.

We walked and got out ice cream, and the ice cream was melting off our cones and then onto our hands.

Mackenzies POV;

"Do you understand the plan now?" I said

"Yes, yes I do." Gino responded.

I tried calling Maddie and Lucas but they left their phones in the cabin.

UGHHHH!

Lucas POV;

We finished our ice cream then we decided to go to the water and wash our hands. Maddie reaches the water first then I joined her. I stood there waiting for her. Girls take so long and they have to get every single spot.

"Hey Maddie, you missed a spot."

"What?"

"Right... There" I say as I pull her into the water.

Laughing non-stop, enjoying this moment and wishing it would never end.