𝐢. 𝐧𝐨 𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐟𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐝𝐬

𝐍𝐎 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐆𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐍 𝐅𝐈𝐅𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍 𝐒𝐄𝐂𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐒

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒐𝒏𝒆 - 𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒅

It was the first day back at Alfea. And for some of the students, their first day ever, being new students. Either it being a fairy or a specialist, either posessing magical powers or physical skills. Not many were able to say they posessed both abilities, the magical and the physical. Why would they? If you had magic, why would you need any fighting skills?

Circe was the only exception. Not because she wanted to, or because she had a choice, but because her magic wasn't strong enough. Growing up with her half brother, Sky, and being raised by Silva, some of her magic had sparkled through if she was really angry. But it was never strong. Circe had only been able to flicker the lights, and cause a few sparks of fire.

Despite that, she was always been seen as a weak fairy, even if her mother had been a powerful fairy before she died. 

And there was always one person that seemed to rub it in her face any chance he got. The one person Circe hated more than anyone else in the magical world.

Riven. Sky's best friend, and roommate.

They had been fifteen when they met, her brother introducing the two. The two boys were in their first year, and Circe, being a year younger, still wasn't able to officially attend classes. But as soon as the two laid eyes on each other, it was war.

Riven would pull her pigtails any chance he got, taunting and challenging her when he knew she could hardly do any magic. And while Sky would tell Circe not to stoop as low as him, she couldn't help it. Circe would steal anything of his, like his cigarettes, to annoy him. Would set his alarms back an hour to force him to arrive late to his lessons with Silva, and overall tried her hardest to make his life miserable, the way he did with hers.

But this year was different. The situation was different, and the summer had changed the two. And the school year ahead of them had different plans ahead for both of them.

Riven arrived on the school grounds, a cigarette leaning behind his ear, strutting as he adjusted his leather jacket. As his cold cerulean eyes glanced the crowd of buzzing students, not taking him too long to recognise the back of Sky's head, who towered over the other students. Smirking, he approached with a strut, realising the boy was speaking with a shorter redhead Riven had never seen before.