𝐱𝐢. 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐨𝐨

( 𝘨𝘪𝘧 : 𝘳𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘤𝘪𝘳𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘪𝘯 )

𝐘𝐎𝐔 𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐒 𝐌𝐄 𝐎𝐅𝐅 𝐓𝐎𝐎

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 - 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

A week had passed. Just seven days. Yet in that amount of time, things had changed for the drastic. 

All eyes were now placed on Riven and Circe, and their new relationship. They still bickered, almost as much as they did before, but this time it was accompanied by public PDA afterwards. It had surprised people at first, but then it seemed rather obvious. The constant need to be around each other, even if it meant that it should be with insults and jabs at each other.

But the major bomb was the truth about Beatrix : how she was the one who killed Callum, Dowling's assistant. The truth meant that the security at the school should increase, and intense training was an obligation for all student. As much as the students protested, they agreed to the training. The idea of having a murderer around scared pretty much everyone.

Including Circe.

And considering Beatrix was so close to her now-boyfriend, and she still wasn't able to spot the darkness that surrounded her made Circe more determined to improve her skills. Especially as she couldn't rely on her powers, or lack of. 

Deep in concentration, she swung a wooden staff in her hands, slashing across the air. Frowning, she got into battle position, swinging her leg above her head in a swift kick. Unaware of Riven approaching her, his eyes trailed over her with a smirk.

"Impressively hot. You sure are good at handling that big stick." 

Blushing, Circe rolled her eyes, yet smiled into the kiss. "Shame you don't have one."

"You two! Back to training." Silva shouted at the two, yet softly grinned, amused at the two teenagers who saluted the headmaster as he walked away. As Riven leaned down to grab another wooden staff, Circe smirked, poking his butt with the staff in her hand.