𝐱𝐢𝐢. 𝐨𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐨𝐧 𝐚 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞 𝐢 𝐡𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮

𝐎𝐍𝐂𝐄 𝐔𝐏𝐎𝐍 𝐀 𝐓𝐈𝐌𝐄 𝐈 𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐃 𝐘𝐎𝐔

𝒂𝒍𝒔𝒐 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘𝒏 𝒂𝒔 : 𝒆𝒑𝒊𝒔𝒐𝒅𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆 - 𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓 𝒊𝒏𝒕𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒖𝒕𝒉

𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒕 𝒕𝒘𝒐

Circe's daily life the past few weeks had been filled with genuine happiness. She still hadn't figured out who Echo kept sneaking out to make out with, but she hoped that when the air fairy was ready, she'd say. Her and Riven had spent their days hiding in empty classrooms, and one would think they were glued together at the hip. 

What they didn't know was that time was slowly ticking by. 

Finishing her lunch, she departed from Briar's side as she walked down the cafeteria, planning on sneaking towards Riven's room before the Specialists lesson Silva had planned for the afternoon. Glancing to the right, she slightly frowned to see two angry teenagers blocking Dane's path.

Hesitantly approaching, Circe managed to catch Aisha's last words. "What's going on with you and Bloom?"

"What's going on?" the trio glanced at Circe, as she realised that vines had crept up around Dane's legs. No doubt Terra's work. She had to admit she was slightly impressed.

Aisha crossed her arms over her chest, the anger radiating off her, which was directed towards Dane. "Our dear friend over there has been texting Bloom suddenly, and I doubt it's any good. Probably something to do with Beatrix."

Dane groaned, turning his gaze towards Circe. "Come on Cirs! Tell these crazy girls to let me go."

"Shut it. We're not letting you go until you talk." Terra snapped towards him. "That sure is a big bottle of water. Hope you can hold it in, otherwise it sure will be messy."

Circe shrugged under Dane's gaze. "They have a point, Dane."

The boy sighed, looking between the trio of girls before deciding to spill everything out. In alarm, Terra and Aisha glanced at each other before swiftly exiting the cafeteria, leaving Dane strapped with vines around his legs. Circe slumped, hesitating before following the girls, quickly sending Riven a quick text to meet her near the building where they kept Beatrix. Not questioning his girlfriend, Riven made his way, his messy hair sticking up, indicating he had just woken up.

Accepting Circe's hug gladly, he stiffled a yawn as he softly smiled down at her. "What's up, what's the emergency? Who do I have to fight?"

"No one, batman. Just some . . . suite drama." Circe answered, followed by a surprised yelp as Bloom entered the room, not expecting to see two angry girls called Terra and Aisha, a tired Riven and an awkward Circe. "Bloom! We didn't know you'd be here too."

The redhead fire fairy sent her a raised eyebrow. "I very much doubt that. Now can you move out of the way? I have to-"

"Break Beatrix out?" Aisha interrupted, making Riven widen his eyes, shaking himself awake.

"Wait, what? Why the hell would you do that?"

Bloom bit down her bottom lip, glancing at Riven in confusion in why he was there. Then she rembembered that wherever Circe went, Riven followed, and vice versa. "Dowling has been lying to me. Scratch that, everyone has been lying."

"What's new? Secrets are what run this place." Circe retorted, and the trio nodded in agreement as Bloom rolled her eyes. "Besides, Dane also told us about Aster Dell."

Riven frowned, leaning down to whisper in her ear. "What the fuck is Aster Dell? Also, what a little snitch."

Circe waved her hand in dismissal, softly smiling at him. "I'll explain later."

"They've been lying for sixteen years about a woman being dead, about a war crime! I get that you guys want to believe in them, but they're destructive, maybe even dangerous!" Bloom snapped back at Aisha and Terra, who seemed to be convinced that the headmistress was completely innocent.

Circe took a step forward, making Bloom's blue eyes dart towards her. "I actually believe that's the truth." Terra and Aisha sent her bewildered looks, as Riven shrugged, hating most of Alfea's staff and student body. "What? It sounds like the truth. Why would they try to hide away a war crime if they hadn't been responsible for it? I'm not saying we should free a murderer, but . . . Bloom has a point."

"Thank you!" exclaimed Bloom, sending Circe a grateful look.

Aisha remained impassive, reaching her hand out. "Well, while we find out if that's actually true, we should not go around freeing murderers. Deal?"

Bloom frowned, glancing between the group of four before sighing, handing Aisha the key to Beatrix's cell before stalking away, clenching her jaw. Aisha and Terra shared a hesitant glance, not sure what to say to the redhead. 

"Well, wasn't that intense!" Riven laughed, earning a frown from Terra, who then waved Circe goodbye before walking out with Aisha. "Huh, sometimes I get the feeling your friends don't like me."

Circe chuckled, raising a calculating eyebrow as she wrapped her arms around Riven's waist, looking up at him through her eyelashes. "Once upon a time I hated you too."

"Yeah, and look how things have changed." Riven smirked, as Circe blushed, sticking out her tongue at him. "Wow, it's cute that you're still in denial. Just admit that you love me already."

Circe pretended to think, earning a glare of Riven. "Well, you sure don't piss me off as you used to."

A look passed between the two, as Riven found his fingers tangled in her hair as he brought her closer. 

"My room?"

fluffy chapter before it takes a darker turn! and mostly a filler

also, not that many chapters left before i finish omg im sad

any specific moment you want for cirven before this fanfic ends?