25. Ten Years

-tw: for intended r*pe scenes and torture. scenes may be unsuitable for young readers-

Hermione's eyes flew open as she felt Henry's hand yank her gray jumpsuit completely open. Leaving her in only her knickers.

She caught Henry's eye briefly, before his eyes were hungrily searching her body. Taking in her olive complexion, as his hands fluttered over her skin.

A scream tumbled from Hermione's lips as he grasped the edges of her underwear and pulled. She brought her knees up harshly, kneeing him in the balls causing Henry to crumple on top of her wincing.

Hermione screamed again as Henry's face landed in her breasts, and he took that as an invitation to lick and kiss at them.

"Please! Please no! Stop!" Hermione begged, pushing at Henry's shoulders but her body was weak from months of being locked away in a cell. Her muscles strained and shook as she pushed, but he didn't move.

"Shut up!" Henry roared, a look of guilt flashing over his eyes before they hardened again, and he scrambled around for his wand that had fallen next to them.

Hermione grabbed it first, pointed it at him but before the words could tumble out of her mouth Henry had leaned forward pressing their lips together.

Hermione gargled and gagged as his tongue attempted to pry her lips open, she refused to give him entry. Finally Henry pulled away, and to Hermione's horror had managed to grab his wand from her hand.

"It's a shame you can't enjoy this." Henry mused, twirling his wand in one hand while with the other he undid the buckle holding his jeans up.

Hermione moved to scramble away, not caring that she was now stark naked but Henry's hand shot out grasped her ankle and pulled. Her head bounced painfully against the cement, but she didn't have time to cry out in pain as Henry tugged her again. Leaving to fall back pitifully on the pavement, her elbows digging into the hard floor.

Hermione sat up quickly, reaching up to scratch him but Henry moved faster shoving her back down again.

"They can't hear you." Henry cackled, shedding his jeans with a flick of his wand. Hermione screwed her eyes shut so she didn't have to see it but Henry cast another spell that forced them open. She felt the cool air pierce her eyes as she was forced to take him in.

Hermione moved to scramble away again, but her body was frozen. She was stuck lying on her back, her hands over her chest with her legs spread and eyes wide open.

Henry had placed her in a binding spell.

Hermione's eyes welled with tears as Henry shifted forward, one hand holding his dick while the other held firmly to his wand. He had complete and utter control over her.

"I want to hear you." Henry whispered, leaning over her. Hermione felt the scream rise in her throat as his cock pressed against her folds. But the scream never breached her lips. It bubbled up in her throat, before dying.

"I want to hear how much you hate this as I fuck you. I want to hear how much you wish this was Fred fucking you instead of me." Henry pushed, the head of his dick causing tremendous pain to rupture up Hermione's spine. If she could move she'd be trembling.

She pushed Fred out of her mind, refusing to think about him as Henry stole her virginity. Something she had promised herself she would give Fred when he was ready for it.

Now she would never get that chance.

"I want to hear you scream as I finally get the pleasure of fucking you." Henry flicked his wand, and pressed in all in one fluid movement.