°CHAPTER TWO°

I am very Sorry Network was down yesterday please accept us for today

°TWO🌠

DIANE got into her car feeling insulted at the same time stupid. For some reason she wanted the Photographer to lash at her and request for her to pay for the broken flash gun but instead, he had looked away and ignored her being and what was left of her.

Even though she felt stupid, her head was applauding her for breaking his flash gun backing its reason as a fifty-fifty stance, he scratched her car she broke his gun. The same head applauding her scolded her for body shaming him but she ignored it and encouraged her proud head.

She dropped Oge at Adizza's Fashion house, even though she's Diane's assistant she does a part-time fashion study under Adizza when there was nothing Diane will occupy her with. She said Hi to Adizza before driving out of the small Park and head home to finish the sleep she couldn't sleep. As she turned to head to the Lekki-Ikoyi bridge, she dialed her half sister and best friend's number, the only friend circle she has.

When Derin picked, Diane was too happy.
"Why are people so annoying? Like why can't they just do things without being told or get angry when to ehn why?" Diane blabbed.

Her best friend's stroke half-sister giggled knowing it was another day to listen to her younger sister rant. "Good evening to you too...What's wrong?"

"Everything. I woke up late today, headed to a shoot I was going to style three models, got there late only for one unkempt looking guy used his camera something to scratch my car and he didn't say sorry...can you imagine?" Diane took a deep breath after talking.

"Wow!" That's all Derin said after Diane blurted out her heart because she was trying hard not to laugh and offend her sister.

"My precious Black BMW. I should sue him. He's so rude. I then found out he's the photographer after body shaming him. To now make things worse I broke his light stuff... it's huge...I'm sure he's heartbroken right now."

"You this girl...so why is he then annoying because according to you...you broke his expensive stuff."

"My car is expensive also, I just got it and fixing that scratch could be expensive." Diane knew she sounded like a bitch but she wanted to believe she was in the right.

"Seriously? Don't you think you should be sorry Didi?"

"Sorry! For what please? I didn't do anything bad. It's fifty fifty, he scratched my car, I broke his light whatever."

"You broke his light whatever...You sound like a bitch right now... And I blame him for not shouting at you."

"What? You blame him...You don't sound like my sister at all. You made me sound like a fool again."

Derin laughed "What? I'm speaking the truth."

"Abeg abeg." Diane rolled her eyes "How's my baby?"

"She's kicking hard...very hard."

Diane laughed "I love her..she's in agreement with me on this."

"No oo..my daughter doesn't go to the wrong side."

"It's a girl!" Diane squealed.

Derin chuckled "I didn't want to tell you...Don't tell anyone sha."

~~😤😤~~
TOMIDE rushed out of his apartment, got into his car and drove to the Resort. He got to the Resort earlier than the supposed time for the shoot to begin and in time for his assistants to set up the cameras and some other things. He left them to do it knowing the setup was in good hands, good hands that knew a lot about Photography. Starting the studio had been a dream come true but he didn't know how it would turn out to be. He was happy how far he had come with only Tony on his side but now five guys, three still with him others left.