°°CHAPTER THIRTEEN°°

Thanks for always being here, I know haven't been consistent and I am sorry. New upload based on popular demands lol 
      THIRTEEN

TOMIDE got tired of seeing Diane drinking, he stood up to get the drink from her, she had taken a lot for a day. Her dancing wasn't bad especially when she was very drunk. He touched the glass of alcohol she had poured again after ordering a bottle since they started playing music after the South African dancers had performed.

She removed his hand and grabbed his shirt "Dance." She said. He was able to let go and grab the glass which she struggled to let go but after so many tricks she fell for he was able to get it out of her hand and out of her reach. "BAD BOY!" She breathed her alcohol breathe on him before bending to get her phone to make videos of her drunken madness.

She wasn't the only one drunk on the beach some other couples were drunk and they made the beach chair which was three chairs away from Tomide their sex bed. Others that were drunk were either dancing or vomiting their intestines out. He watched Diane be a nuisance on her phone and giggled when she cursed at herself for getting something wrong or right. The scene was interesting to watch he didn't want it to end but an hour later the DJ ended for the night and people started leaving.

The packed beach was all of a sudden quiet remaining the couples who were doing it on the sand, He and Diane and two other couples who were preparing to leave. Tomide stood up to carry a sleeping Diane who woke up to laugh and slept back. He put her phone and the few things that fell out, into her purse, wore it and bent to carry her. Her head turned towards his and their face were so close that if anyone moved an inch closer their lips would meet.

"Kiss me." She said her eyes still closed. A minute of silence passed before she spoke again "I want you to kiss me... If not I will." Tomide was about to stand but before he could stand up, she met him halfway and placed her lips on his which lasted a short while before Tomide moved away and her face fell on his shoulder. They stayed like that for a minute or two before her silent voice rang into his ears. "I like you." And shortly after her soft snores filled his ears.

Tomide walked out of his hotel room the next day chuckling, nothing was funny but he laughed as last night played back in his head. He had fun yesterday before she had drunk and kissed him. That part remained locked out of his head. He didn't want to remember or think about it, he had equalled it drunk behaviour. He stopped at the reception to ask if they had the card to Diane's room and luckily they had found it on the beach before going to the restaurant by themselves and ate his breakfast taking a coffee to go with him as he headed back to his room.

He opened the door to his room to see Diane who he had let into his room since he didn't have her room card after checking for it in her purse.  already awake, her wig off her head, the scarf he had tied on her to cover the breast trying to pop out of the bikini already down and the bikini slightly raised that her nipples were out pointing, he immediately looked away after she turned towards him grabbing the sheet over herself she screamed at him.

"What are you doing in my room?"

"So you don't remember." He said his back turned away from her. She took a while trying to remember and as if she realized everything she dragged the sheets off the bed and ran out of his room covering herself. He counted one to three before she came back to get her bag and asked for her key.

          ~~~~

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" Diane asked herself for the sixth time since she got into the shower and as last night's event played over and over again. She had drank a lot, so much that the headache hitting her head felt like a rock. She did not even want to go out and look for medicine to take it away. She got out of the bathroom, dried herself, wore a two-piece lounge, shorts and baggy shirt, jumped to her bed, closed the curtains, switched on the TV she had not once used since her arrival, found Netflix and stayed in bed for half an hour before her stomach began to grumble for food. The headache as well worsened but she didn't do anything about it.

"Oh, God! Were you so hungry for a kiss?" She shook her head snuggled into bed and continued watching the movie she didn't even know what was happening. "You even kissed him. Diane!" She pulled a pillow on her face and screamed into it. She stopped when she heard a knock on her door. She waited to hear it again before standing up to open it for a hotel staff who wheeled a cart of food and a bottle of ibuprofen. She didn't care who ordered it after guessing right before he came out of his room and she immediately shut it and ignored his knocking.

She felt better by the time she woke up but was hungry, she checked the time before calling to order room service. She stood by her door peeping through the small peephole to see if Tomide was home, but it wasn't possible since she had to wait until he came back from where he went. By the time her food came, Tomide was returning from his whereabouts. She was happy to see him but he was different from the morning he walked into his room ignoring her. She should have known it was just a dream. She walked back into her room confused, she didn't want to see him, she wanted to ignore him but he made it hard.

She wore a short shirt and a black body hug filling her bag with some things she will need at the beach, she decided to go to the beach to think better still ignoring him. She picked up the brown bag Lemo had given her the day before. She wondered what her Mr Macaulay had sent to her.

She took out the white paper and small envelope in the bag. She read her father's neat handwriting "You are great where ever you go. Have fun in Southy." She giggled. She opened the envelope to see his black card and she all of a sudden became excited, the black credit card that could be used anywhere shined in her face as she thought of what to do with it.

"Thank you, Daddy." She said

She dropped the black card and rigged her hand into the bag to find a soft material, she pulled it out and almost began to cry. "He remembered." She said taking the white short gown she had designed years ago into the bathroom to wear. The gown reminded her of her mother, it was one of her many styles while on earth. She had designed it on her way to her late mother's family with Mr Macaulay two years ago. They had wanted to see the child they never heard of and her late mother's family didn't fail to make it known that she wasn't allowed in the family, her late mother had disobeyed them by getting pregnant and shockingly they didn't seem to be fazed that it was a rich man she got pregnant for. 

She dropped the dress in the small wardrobe, cleaned the small tears that fell, took her beach bag and left the room.
She enjoyed the bright afternoon in the sun, drinking cocktails not in the mood to get drunk and embarrass herself two nights in a roll. Last night was enough embarrassment for the evening. As she was taking pictures by the beach bed she saw Tomide walking towards her, his camera bag resting on his shoulder. She turned away hoping he didn't see her but he passe by her side and it made her unhappy, she should be the one ignoring him but as he did it, her heart ached.

"Argh!" Her phone beeped and she picked it up to see a message from Folu.

I hope you are having fun. You should use the time to think about doing something for the company. I had already settled for you being in charge of the wardrobe so do your job.

She rolled her eyes at the message and left him on reading. Folu would not give up, she might like her family but she did not want to be part of the family business but no matter how she explained it Folu would never understand.

|
||
|||

Seems someone is not happy about being ignored.

Have you ever been drunk??

Share please! ejoor e bawa share ke de like
Please share and like