°CHAPTER SEVEN°

Thanks for 100+ reads...

           °SEVEN°

DIANE got everything she wanted, cars, shoes, jobs just by her father's name, even without it sometimes she got what she needed but not getting Tomide as her photographer for the shoot sucks and it infuriated her. She wanted to burst into his studio and tell him it was a do-or-die affair but she didn't she had home training and she knew he would end up succumbing to her whether he liked it or not.

The pictures from Adizza's shoot were everywhere on blogs and as people were praising Adizza so were they praising Tomide for his art. That was the kind of vim she wanted for the new collaboration she was working on and Tomide was making it harder than she would ever imagine. People call her a spoilt brat, that's why she never had a friend in school, and the relationships she had fell because she was always being a spoilt brat or they wanted money from her and she became sensitive with her surname. She knew if she had told Tomide she was the daughter of Mr Remi Macaulay he would accept her but the name was not who she was. She wanted her name to open doors for her not her father's name.

She left Adizza's fashion house and got on the road as she turned in the direction of the tea house she was meeting her sister. She could not wait to see her sister since it's been a long they sat down to eat or just catch up most of the time it was done via WhatsApp or any social media app. The excitement to eat was written all over Diane's face as she turned her car into the small parking lot of the restaurant.

Diane picked up her bag and dashed out of her car. Derin was already seated in a booth by the floor-to-ceiling glass window, her protruding belly getting her to sit like she was lying down. She had just ordered sparkling water which she kept sipping while she pressed her phone waiting for Diane to show up.

"Are you supposed to be out, with this your belly?" Diane smiled as she bent to Peck Derin's cheek and the baby before taking the booth in front of Derin.

"The house is suffocating and Dad would not stop disturbing me about the gifts he has for my baby girl. Ever since somebody snitched." Derin said eyeing Diane who chuckled as she gave the waiter her order.

"I didn't mean it." She said after the waiter had left "Dad did not stop talking about marriage boyfriend and all those bullshit I am not ready for."

"Then you put me in your conversation, very cool of you." Diane giggled thankfully her sister wasn't as angry as she sounded.

"I am sorry. I would never do it."

"Yeah right." Derin chuckled "it's fine. At least I won't have to spoil my daughter with my money. Someone willingly wants to spoil her for me who am I to say no." They laughed. "Dad came with one of his best designers to my house days ago."

"Designers.." Diane burst out laughing"For dresses for a newborn baby?" Derin nodded laughing "Wow. Old Mans happy at least that will take him off my back."

"For now until he realizes he needs more children." Diane just stared at her sister hoping she was not referring to her.

"You are there for him and Folu who we don't know about yet."

"That one likes work more than a vagina." They laughed as the waiter came back with their order. The hot pepperoni pizza scent filled their nostrils and they couldn't wait till the waiter left to get their main dish. Diane and Derin took out one each, smiled at each other and ate it at once. "This is delicious. I didn't even know they made Pizza."

"Neither did I.. Uhh." Diane took another bite, and they took more bites and finished the medium plate of Pizza.

"How's your bobo though?" Derin asked eating the last bite.