°CHAPTER NINE°

Sorry for a very late update. Been occupied and stressed. Thanks for more reads and more reads to come Amen.

      °NINE🌠

IT should not be on her mind, nothing like that should be on her mind but that's what filled her mind. Thoughts of Tomide, Tomide talking, Tomide working, Tomide doing this or that, ideas of she and Tomide as a couple, them doing couple things that are all the filled her thoughts, only Tomide and it somewhat scared her even though it excited her a little. No one except her first boyfriend who had shattered her heart after he found out her father is Mr Remi Macaulay, no one made her excited, tensed and filled her mind like Tomide Olu-Davies.

The shoot had done well, she had shown him she knew her work and loved it with all her heart and he noticed it. She had impulsively invited the whole group for Dinner because she wanted to stay longer with Tomide, the heavy rain had done little but Tomide was always elsewhere doing something and she was left with Tony, a great guy who said little which always had a lot of sense to it. She enjoyed his company but the company she wanted to ignore her and she couldn't fault him, he had already tagged her as a rich spoilt brat which she agrees with him. She can be spoilt, her father is a billionaire is she not to be spoilt but her spoilt is on a different level than some Nigerian rich kids from all over.

The past weeks after the shoot she had spent most afternoons in his studio enjoying Tony's company as she watched Tomide work and ignore her. She didn't mind watching him across the room taking pictures of fashion models and teaching Dare and Steve how to work with cameras. His back view was what she saw on most days she sat in his studio even though she wanted to see more but that was what she got and she couldn't complain after he had practically thrown her out of his studio some days ago. They were busy on that day but she had nowhere to go and her car's GPS took her there like it knew she wanted to be there.

Her sky blue boyfriend jean matching with the white crop fitted top and her newly braided her was what she saw looking directly at her as she walked into Derin's big mansion. Since the birth and small naming ceremony Diane had not visited her sister to talk and especially rant about Tomide even though she wanted to keep it to herself, Derin could read through her and find the truth without asking.

The glass doors and walls that the mansion was built with were getting replaced as they have a newborn who could shatter glass even if it was hard glass it wasn't advised. Diane had told Derin about her impulse purchase of the glass Mansion but her sister didn't care, she had ticked it off her bucket list. Things she wanted to do before she turned forty. Diane turned to the hallway leading to their baby's playroom, a one month old and some weeks baby already with a playroom.

Diane stood by the then glass door that led to a guest room now a child's playroom with a white wooden door. A smile spread on her face watching her sister feed the baby as she made baby noises to her daughter, Tiaraoluwa.

"Seems like Tiara loves your breast." She said getting her sister's attention by startling her. "Good morning." She walked into the room her eyes watching Tiara's mouth groping the breast to suck out her breakfast from her mother while the mother tried to regain from shock.

"You should not creep up on a mother who just gave birth to a beautiful princess." Derin shook her head.

"Sorry ma. How are you doing?"

"I feel better than yesterday. If not that I love her so damn much to dump her I would have thrown her to Mum."

Diane chuckled. "Mum would do anything to take care of her grandchild even Daddy."

"Yeah. I am attached to this baby like a string, seeing her every day makes my day but soon I will need to move on." Derin smiled at her satisfied baby who was now looking at Diane. "She wants you." Derin said with a hint of sadness from having to share.