The Dungeon

Sina and I woke up early the next morning. And our traning began. I wasn't sure how to do this so we just improve our skills and stats, and our armor.

  We probably had been at it for maybe three or four hours, but it was worth it. Sina had pretty much been the only person I would truely call a friend.

  She was the only person I could really open up to or give a meaningful smile to. She was the only person I had shown the real me to. As we made our way to the floor dungeon, I spoke up, "Can I tell you something, but you'll have to keep it a secret."

  "Cross my heart and hope to die." She laughed.

  "I'm Akihiko Kayaba's...... the only person who knows this besides you is my best friend her name is Asuna."

  "That's amazing! I wish was too!" She smiled up at me. "Hey, if I don't make it back.... promise me you'll clear the game. If you don't clear the game, then make it out."

  "Promise." I said. "But, you'll be right with me."

  And I thanked her for that. We were finally on our way to the 35th floor dungeon.

  In the dungeon we reached what was probably the main floors boss door. It was large and about 50 meters up and 10 meters wide.

  I place my hand on it and pushed it open, the room was dark and cold. "Stay close to me," I ordered to the small girl standing next to me. "We don't know what could happen."

  She nodded and did as she was told. She must be a really obedient girl in the real world. I took a step forward and lights came up and in the middle of the room stood what was the boss.

  It looked like what it was supposed to look like, a monster.

  It was 20 meters high, in both hands it held a weapon. It's mouth bared razor sharp teeth. It almost seemed as if it was smiling a menacing smile, as if happy it had new prey.

  It took me back a step, I looked up and it's cursor said the name:

Ao Lord of The Flame.

  I didn't know if I could fight this demon or not, if I did I'd probably die or I'd win and end up dying or Sina could die.

  "Hey, Big Sis..."

  Sina's words took me by surprise,  she just called me Big Sis. No one's ever done that before. "Yeah?"

  "Don't be scared... cause I know you can take it down!"

  "You're right, and with you by my side."

  Before I could walk inside, I heard footsteps steps behind me. I turned around to see two people coming our way.

  "C'mon, lets go," I said to Sina and we ran inside the boss room.

  The two people had already come up to the door but it was already to late. I equipped my sword and pulled it from the hilt.

  It was a one handed long sword called Maiden's Sword. It had a long silver blade with a gold handle. It had a blue rose just where the blade meets the handle. I stood about 20 feet from the monster and held my sword tightly.

  "Stop! What are you doing?!"

  A voice yelled out, it sounded so familiar, I looked back at the entrance, to see a familiar face, Kirito. Haven't seen him in a while. I looked behind me to see that Sina was shaking, I rested my hand on her shoulder to calm her down.

  "Relax, you'll be fine, I promise you."

  The boss snarled and pulled out it's weapon, it was a Makhaira. This is gonna be easy, I hope.

  "Alright, Sina let's do our best," I cried.

  "Right, Big Sis!"

  I ran to the demon and held my sword behind me, it glowed a bright green color as I slashed at its legs. Kirito and a little girl came in to the dungeon, I watched as Kirito pulled out a black sword from the hilt on his back. "Silica, stay back!" He said.

  I shouldn't have taken my eyes off her, I should've never brought her down here in the first place.

  It felt like everything was going in slow-motion when it happened, the demon noticed Sina standing alone, I guess he took her for easy prey, because he took his sword and slashed right at her, causing her to go back a few feet.

  My heart was racing. "Sina!!" I screamed. Tears streamed down my cheeks and were impossible to hold back. I reached her in time.

  Her skin glowed. I opened my pouch and took a healing crystal. "Here, take this."

  "No, it's okay. If I was meant to die. Then let it happen."

  "No, please, don't leave me! Sina!"

  "Thank you, Harmony. Goodbye." And with that she exploded into irregular polygons that floated up into the air. It felt like my heart had been crushed in multiple different ways.

  Tears continued to fall as I picked up my sword. I held it tightly. This is for you, Sina.

  I charged with all my power and my sword glowed a deep purple. I let out a battle cry as I charged, I had my own special skill, called Celestial Destruction.

  I held my sword up infront of me and stood still, it continued to glow purple. I again charged and slashed at the boss. Godspeed. Everything was just one big blur and moving so quickly.

  My mind was racing with each attack.

  5 attacks.....
     10 attacks.....
          15 attacks.....
               20 attacks.....

  Celestial Destruction is my very own special skill, it has a total of 20 attacks. The monster's health bars decreased drastically. It was in the red zone of the last one.

  C'mon, Harmony. You've gotta go faster, faster! For Sina!

  My head throbbed. I finally defeated the boss as it exploded into sparkling shapes and twinkling sounds could be heard. Finally, we advanced to the next floor, Sina. Are you proud of me?

  I'm gonna defeat the 100th floor boss, no matter what it takes. I fell to my knees, wearily, as Kirito and the little girl ran up to me. "Are you ok?" The little girl asked me. I remember hearing Kirito call her Silica. Then, that's the girl who was with Sina the other night.

  Tears formed up in my eyes and fell to the ground. "Hey, Harmony. It'll be fine." Kirito said. "How about we go check out the next floor?"

  "Yeah, sure." I replied. As Kirito and Silica went off to the next floor I weakly stood up and used one of my healing crystals. I thought about our conversation from earlier.

  "I'm Akihiko Kayaba's........ daughter. The only person who knows besides you is my best friend her name is Asuna...."