Heart to Heart

I layed down on my bed and faced the ceiling. I put my hand to my forhead and sighed. My head still felt pretty cloudy, I closed my eyes and felt as my heartbeat started to race again. Could this day get any worse? I wasn't sure how I felt. I had never felt like this before.

I closed my eyes as I took the steps. Then I heard his voice again, "Harmony..." I continued to walk along the shore and kept my eyes closed. I felt the water brush past my feet and the sand stick to the bottom of my feet. Then I heard him again, "Harmony, I...." I felt as the warm setting Sun kissed my skin and gave me a sense of security. I opened my eyes and breathed in through my nose. My eyes were filled with wonder and the beautiful sunset that filled my sight. The way the water glistened in the orange light. It was unforgettable. A smile played on my lips as I watch the Sun go down. I was filled with happiness as I remembered the moment the death game ended. I felt as his hands came around my waist and the winds blew and my pearl white dress followed it. His body came in and pressed against my back. I placed my hands on his, I turned my head to the left and looked into his eyes. He looked back at me and finished his sentence, "I love you." My heart started to race as he leaned in to kiss me. I returned his love, "I...love you, Klein." I closed my eyes and our lips met.

I opened and my heart was racing. I felt my face was hot and I'm pretty sure that it was deep red. This had to stop, but what was I gonna do about it? I got out of bed and rubbed my eyes. But I could just accept it. "Nope, nope nope." I said. I shook my head to forget my very strange dream. I don't how much more I could take. He had taken over my every single thought, when I tried to get him out of my head. He would burst right back in. It was terrible. So, I was just gonna go and clear the floor to get it out of my head.

I pulled out my sword and got into a fighting stance. I cleared my head as the monster did the same. I charged at ot with everything I had and my sword turned a bright green. I slashed and the monster turned into a wide variety of mismatched shapes and colors. I breathed out heavily and stood up straight. I made my way down the corridor and found what seemed to be the 36th floor boss. I shook my head to clear my mind and placed my hand on the door and it opened. I was reached by a sudden breeze of cold air. I stood in the doorway when the lights inside were turned on. In the middle of the room stood the boss. I looked at the cursor above it's head and it's name was, Astrof Demon God. Well, as I looked at it, it certainly lived up to the name. I decided to use the sword I had bought from Lisbeth. I pulled it out of my inventory and walked inside the room. I could feel my heart trying beat beat its way out of my chest. My head was telling me to turned back around and forget it, it's suicide. But my body wouldn't listen. I breathed out and smiled. This'll be a piece of cake.

The boss pulled out a sword and I charged. "Look for an opening." I said to myself. The sword turned red and I stabbed at the legs of the monster. I quickly scanned it for any means of an attack and found my opening. It swung it's sword at the ground and I jumped on to it and ran up it's arm. The sword turned blue and I slashed my sword along the arm and jumped back down. It roared in pain. To finish it off I used my special attack, Celestial Destruction. My sword started to glow a deep purple, similar to the color of the sword. Hit at it multiple times and its health bar depleted greatly. By the time I finished, the monster glowed and exploded into shining polygons. I smiled to myself and layed down on the ground and tries to catch my breath. I almost died, but at least I didn't.

It's been almost been 5 months after that. I sat in my chair enjoying my new home. I moved from my house on the 23rd floor to a house in Selmburg on the 61st floor, next door to Asuna. I also joined the very famous Knight of the Blood Oath as did Asuna. I got out of my chair and breathed in deeply. This is a fresh new start, I thought. I walked outside and made my way through town to get used to my surroundings. It was a nice and beautiful town. But the problem was, the house here were super expensive. Bit I managed to pay it off by saving up.